Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you help at home? - Minitokyo

Do you help at home?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Mhh.. I'm basically in charge of the whole household means cooking cleaning laundry and so on....

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

Yes, I do. Make bed, Help my mother in the kitchen, do everything when my family need me to help (^_^)

I got my own flat and if i would do nothing...oh right I do nothing...its a terriblr in here ;_;

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

Yes I do. Clean my room/the house, wash the dishes, cut the grass, cook somethin, pay the bills and so on x_x

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

i do the dishes, clean my room, do the laundry. regular stuff. chores in other words. the only people who don't have to do that is rich kids. they have maids and butlers.

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

re nope. my mum is responsible. well of course i do all the cleaning stuff of my room. its mine after all.
sometimes i do help. but when im not lazy and have spare time (ie no studies) and its pretty rare.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm the master of my room, I'm in charge of my parakeets, lovebird, cockatiel, cat, and dog, and I have weekly chores, plus odd jobs my mom can think of.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

lol i have no choice, i have to clean, like dishes, vacume things like that, watch my little sisters,
it can be really stressful somethimes :sweat:

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

I tidy my room, iron, was the dishes, do the launrdy, cook occasionally.
hey wait..what do my parents do?

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

not really, all I required to do is to keep my own bedroom clean, low expectations, besides, my parents don't really need me to help out

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

unfortunately yeah, im forced to help my mom out when shes cooking, i do the dishes like every afternoon, um, and with basic cleaning around the house. i clean my room like every week, but i dont mind doing that :)

Signature

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

The only thing that i can operate in the house is the rice cooker...so i can't really do much. My dishwasher and I aren't on the best of terms so I can't watch the dishes either xD

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

I don't help at all o_o; I only will at my BEST and happiest mood :P

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.