Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what make you into wallpaprs ? - Minitokyo

what make you into wallpaprs ?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

the question is what make you into wallpaprs ?
me.. i look for a chara i like but i cant find for him or her.. then i start making a wallpapers for them.. time by time.. iam better then before now ^^
what about you people ?

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

I basically look for a scan that I like, and find easy to start off. I mean like if I find a nice scan but I don't have any ideas, then I don't start that one... -.-''

Anyway, yeah, I have to have an idea first, then find a scan or something that suits it...It'z a dumb way...but hey..it still works =P

Signature

hm...well i hafta have an idea sometimes... its so hard to make one for me! i guess i find a really cool scan that i like and think alot. and look for or make a bg that suits it[... i only made one wall though so far.... ]and from there, i try to do everything i can to make it look satisfying! this sorta way isnt the best and sometimes works for me, but yeah, walls are extremely hard for me to make!

ill get it sometime, sooner or later! ^^

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Quote by ganstamonicahm...well i hafta have an idea sometimes... its so hard to make one for
me! i guess i find a really cool scan that i like and think alot. and
look for or make a bg that suits it[... i only made one wall though so
far.... ]and from there, i try to do everything i can to make it look
satisfying! this sorta way isnt the best and sometimes works for me,
but yeah, walls are extremely hard for me to make!
ill get it sometime, sooner or later! ^^

i was like you.. i keep saying i cant do like this and bla bla.. now i can.. :D but not so much !! :P

projectpaper

projectpaper

PapeR!!

i usually vector my own wallpapers and then make a background for it... although i sux at making background... sometimes i just get a scan and make an abstract background... but i like to vector my own work... and it usually takes me days to finish my wallpaper coz of vectoring... i vector slow.. :P i do this coz i want my wallpaper to be unique.. although sometimes people think it's just a scan.. so i feel like my hardwork goes to nothin.. T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

and for me, i usually draw myself the characters for my wallpapers, yes of course if i see a cool looking scan i make it to wallpaper! : P

never tryed it.
but thats great that you're getting better.
how hard is it?
um..............have a great day.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sillyeevee

sillyeevee

RAWR!! ii <3 S0RA!

I'm making one now... And going to post it soon, but it's only because I get ideas from others or something.

Signature
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

If only you were here... I'd understand what love is...

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm looking for the character that I like. Or that will fit into the background that I'm thinking.

Whenever I see a pretty scan of a rare character I like, I make a wallpaper.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

thats cool :P

iam still new in here but soon i will start making wallpapers ^^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.