Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Different signature image problem - Minitokyo

Different signature image problem

page 1 of 1 10 total items

When I go to upload my signature image the picture loses its quality. Why is that? How can that be fixed if it can be fixed

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

What did you save the image as first? Can you show the image? I'll see what's wrong with it.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

The image was saved as a gif, therefore it should upload, perhaps there is something wrong with your upload page?

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9960/mayasig0hu.gif

Did you save the image to your computer?
It should upload..i tried it here on my computer..then changed my sig back to the original one..hmm..i dont know>.<

This is how it looks and I don't know why. i did everything the way its supposed to be.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I think you should upload again... well, that's just a suggestion and if there'll be problems again, maybe it's the signature image...

Sorry, not good at this thing... ^_^'

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

What image host are you using?

Quote by toxictea23The image was saved as a gif, therefore it should upload, perhaps there is something wrong with your upload page?
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9960/mayasig0hu.gif
Did you save the image to your computer?
It should upload..i tried it here on my computer..then changed my sig back to the original one..hmm..i dont know&gt;.&lt;

Hey toxictea23 I like this signuture, can you make me one please. Tenjho tenge also maya natsume/ aya natsume placed horizontally in a sexy clothes. please I BEG YOU. ^_^'
PM me if you would like to make one, I'll appreciate if you could. Thanks in advance.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Floflo81

Floflo81

The Lord of Laziness

You must save your sig picture in GIF format and with a size below 486x60 on your hard drive. Since GIF format is lossless (except the fact that you have to convert your pic to 256-color), you shouldn't have any quality loss when uploading. I think the problem comes from the size. The website may have tried to resize your pic and resized GIFS with no filtering often look ugly because of the dithering... I hope this can help ! :D

Signature Image
Proud member of the _//Mai-HiME fans\\_ group. Je suis francais ! :D French-Tribu
Have a look at my userpage ! Ooops I should make some wallpapers now ! ^_^'

Thanks for the help

the 486*60 is absoluty? or can i put 400*60 too?

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.