Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chrno Crusade anime was messed up - Minitokyo

Chrno Crusade anime was messed up

Tagged under Chrno Crusade

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I read the manga first and I have to say, Chrno Crusade anime really pissed me off. The plot was off completely in the last season and the ending was not only dpressing but worse than anyone expected. They made it out like some big holy war with the christian faith at the focus when it wasn't. In my opinion the whole last part of the series was an insult to the mangaka who created and his properties.

I agree with you completely. Plus, there was even more pushed for the breasts in it, then the manga. Rediculusly wrong! That ending is awful, the manga one is so much better. If they would just release the last ot volumes to the US every one would see how much better it is. Also, what was that whole Rosette going with Aion thing in the anime? That's total carp! I would rather read the manga then watch the anime any day.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I havent read all the manga yet, but I just somewhat was displeased with the Chrno Crusade ending. I did like the anime a bit but the ending was so depressing. If the manga is better, then I'm up for completing the manga!

I have all DVDs and all mangaka! and i love both, just the ending in the anime is somewhat depressing or something like that, but all in all i like both versions the anime and the manga, the manga is a little bit better as the anime^^!

i loved it at first but the ending REALLY pissed me off. as for details i didn't pay much attention

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.