Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What grades do you usually get in school? - Minitokyo

What grades do you usually get in school?

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 216 total items

Mostly A's and a few B's. Never lower than B's. I think I graduated High School with something like a 3.93 GPA or so. :)

Usually low to high 90's, very high 80's on the rare occasion.

zero-walt

zero-walt

Inuyasha

Well I hate school can't tell you my grades.

'Signature Image' I am the one and only Wing Zero

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

So far, it has always been between 85-90% (I guess that's an A?). I've never gotten below 85% and I'm not going to start.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by zero-waltWell I hate school can't tell you my grades.

Please tell me your grades!! ^.^

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

I depends. If I try I get As and Bs. If I don't I get Bs and Cs

Bang

-Gamer-

G for Game

As

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

Averages about 85% each semester.

rinoaandsquall09

rinoaandsquall09

::Wearing This Miserable Skin::

I get straight A+'s... since 3rd grade.
I can't make any lower than that... or I'd be a goner by my dad. X_X
But english is an A- usually. lol

Signature Image

~::Latest Wallpaper::~ ::Forgotten in the Stars::

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by rinoaandsquall09I get straight A+'s... since 3rd grade.
I can't make any lower than that... or I'd be a goner by my dad. X_X
But english is an A- usually. lol

You are very smart!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I used to get around average grades at school. I was always too lazy to study and actually do work in class.

I used to get super good grades in high school, and then I really let go in college because I figure if I have a 2.0 when I graduate it no longer matters about the letter, so I just try to learn it and take tests easy.

when I'm there good grades

when I'm not bad grades

Signature Image

nigro plzzz i never get an A just B and below

yo wtf!

BRN

In highschool I was one of those lucky people who got A's without having to put forth any effort. Now that I'm in college, I work a lot harder =]. I still get mostly A's. I haven't scored lower than a B+ yet. I'm sure I will soon, though =].

Cadi

Cadi

True

have to try real hard, because my parent can't expect anything under 95% which is completely impossible for me>.< if you really want to know.. I'm in the 90%-95% range, but that was before, I have no idea what grade I would get in the new school I"m going to, but I expect it to drop.. a lot.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

I messed around in high school a lot so I got As, Bs, and Cs usually but now that I'm in college I work a lot harder at my grades and have pulled mostly A's :D I put in the time and thankfully usually get the results.

yukiichan

yukiichan

..xnekox..

i usually get A's and B's in my report for most subject, but i think imma cursed lol i always have to get at least one C in my report no matter what! ><;; like for one year i get a C for english, but for the rest fo the subjects i get A's and B's, then when i finally get a A for English, i get a C out of nowhere for a differnt subject ... -_- ;;

yuki-chan | KLAC | AsuCaga | KiraxLacus

i usually get A's wth a bit of B's. but that's these 2 years...before that...not as good since i was.."finding my way"

I`m not the best
usually get B and C, sometime A
I don`t try my best to study

Hmmm...well i get B- and C+ i guess...this report i got an A and a D so i am all over the place..I dont really do anything about my work -_- I procrastinate and skip school :P Plz follow my example so i dont feel bad *joking*

\(^o^)/

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

my grades are between the 6 and 10. and yea we don't use A, B, C etc.

Signature

rained-asian

rained-asian

I'll show you some real tennis.

i usually get a's and b's unless i have a tough class...then it might fall to a C...

"Shut up!! How to hit it...well, when the ball comes up just go 'GUAAHH!' *does snake shot form* and hit it."-Kaidoh
"How is he spossed to know to hit it like that?"-Takeshi
"Well then, why don't you try explaining how to hit the 'Dunk Smash?'"-Kaidoh
"Well, when the ball is lobbed in the air you just go 'GATSUN!' and..." *pretends to do dunk smash*-Takashi, Prince of Tennis, volume 9.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I usually get A's and B's, sometimes C's and rarely D's. But I could do a lot better if I just bothered to do better. I'm often very lazy and thus don't study very often, but when I do I always get good grades. Well, I'm used to get good grades without doing anything, so this could be the reason for my laziness.
The only subject I always have to study is maths.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 216 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.