Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What grades do you usually get in school? - Minitokyo

What grades do you usually get in school?

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 216 total items

Lilium2000

Lilium2000

~kawaii~

I got all A's on my last report card! (I usually do...)

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

if u want me to be truthful...
i tell u,......A will be my grades...

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

RainWater

RainWater

ayumi-chan

Ooohhh... You guys really should study. I get mostly A's. There's no A+ at our school. I've never gotten a B, nor a line of 8 (80+).

Teehee, I brag cuz I deserve it! XD

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

My grades vary depending on my mood, and how much I like and understand the class. Best grade for this year was a 100 per cent 'A' in English, and, my worst was a 'no mark' in math, hence my trip to summer school this year for Algebra. yay. I'm actually looking forward to it a bit.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I get B's. I'm a B student :D

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I get usually 1s to 1.5s, equivalent to A+ - As. As for Math, I get around 2.5 (B-). I suck at Math. Our grading system in High School is a rating from 1-5, 1 being the highest.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

My lowest are usually Math or Filipino. Highest will probably be my co-curricular activties or Music(which is strange because I'm not even musically inclined). I get average grades, I guess. Though oral recitation is my weak side, I take advantage of written exercises often.X)

I'm B Student in junior high, but when I got into High Shcool I got Cs mostly and some Ds, and not to forget I got 4 Fs too.
I suck at everything Except in P.E, Art, Chemistry <<--- All A-B :D :D

Sin-GE

Sin-GE

Shonen Ai Fangirl

Mostly A's and maybe some B's. Two or three B's or so. I still haven't reached my goal of all A's yet. ^^;

In college As & Bs, some B++ and C..
I hate B++ (1 or 2 more % to get an A) T_T

If you wanna find a guy who doesn't like naked girls. Go look for Prince Charming in some fairy tales!! ~ Ichitaka Seto

I normally maintain an average of 97+%, however, my grades always dip over during the second semester...^_^'
I always fix it though after I get my yearly 80-something grade in a subject...

...I'm a straight A student! Ha! Not trying to brag,but I'm was top 20 in my grade..^_^ I didn't go to the award ceremony...>.>

Lacanor

Perhaps If I Was Real?

I've been getting mostly B's and a few A's since Grade 7, and I'm starting Grade 9 this September. Before that, I was a straight A student =)

Tommorow you'll be black and blue!

my grades are pretty good
i got lots of A's
a bit of B's << For Math and Science and Thai

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

I get mostly the A-/B range, and one C only because I don't feel like trying in school. I like learning and all, I just hate test taking. It's not fair in uni.

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Me, I'm kinda the whole straight A kid and would probably freak if I get a B. But if I do I'll just have to try harder.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

mostly A's
B's for subjects I don't like

Hi

sakuraUsagi

sakuraUsagi

Sakura's Page

Mostly A's and B's

we have a different system for grades.It's with the numbers from "2" to '6","6" is the best but i know "3" is the hardest ;) i am circling about "4" and "5";)

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

Mainly C's because thats what I go for. As long as I don't fail it's all good.

now that i'm in college, i usually get b's. when i was in high school, i usually got a's.

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I SUCK IN CLASS BECAUSE I HATE SCHOOL! :angry: >=( x_x

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

As most of the time, and sometimes a B or a B+ :]

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 216 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.