Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like DDR better or In the Groove? - Minitokyo

Do you like DDR better or In the Groove?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I like DDR better since In the Groove has music that I don't really like!!!!
What do you like better??

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I like DDR. They have some nice songs that I can dance to. And they also have nice beats to it too. I havn't In The Groove one. So, I say that DDR is better.

Signature Image

In the groove is a unorganized and ugly machine. I mean..the company was nuts when they made it..they took that machine out of our arcade as soon as no one played it or touched it..DDR ALL THE WAY!!
but i prefer guitar freaks:P

Is...In the Groove that..."anti-DDR" where it has four diagonal arrows and one middle button?

I think I also saw one of those anti-DDR called Exceed 2 (I think, something like that). All the animations were like...manga/anime style. Cute ones. I only saw my cousin play Canon D and a Christmas song.

My cousin says that Exceed 2 was harder than DDR and he liked it? But, oh well! I'm not much of a dancer, so I'm staying away from both DDR and the anti-DDRs, ha ha...

I liked the music in both DDR and the anti-DDRs, but I absolutely loved Exceed 2's background animations! An absolute favorite drawing style.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I like DDR better because for one thing In the groove kinda over did it, making impossable moves, when I first played it, I want on expert because I thought it would be like "Heavy" but was a lot of very very impossable moves (telling the truth, go play it on exspert), and another thing In the Groove is just a copy of DDR :o

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

DDR is better

DDR.

me...DDR

DDR because of the songs <3

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

What's In The Groove? Don't think I've ever seen one. I like DDR and the Korean Pump It Up (Diagonals and a middle). You get used to it and it's really fun! =^_^=

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

DDR by far, Groov dosnt stand a chance imo.

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Ok well I'll tell you what In the groove is In the groove is a ddr game with
longer songs like about 2-4 minutes high standards better arrows alot of other people like the original but personally I don't cause the songs are too short and there's the same playlist after awhile...but me i like in the groove :)

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

ddr

danielelric

danielelric

Indigo Angel

Ddr rules lol ^O^ , i like more ddr specially the songs

"Living with fear is fine, but to enjoy life you must act even with fear"

*In this signature you can see all my nicknames* ^-^
Signature

As much as music is concern..... DDR RuLEzzzzzz........

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DaHero69

Dahero69

I prefer DDR! Been a ddr freestlyer for 3 years, and the songs are all kick ass. so hands up for DDR!

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

DDR i just love it!!

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.