Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would your dream guy/girl be like? - Minitokyo

What would your dream guy/girl be like?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I just wanted to do a thread! xD Well, my dream guy would be romantic, cute, sweet, shy, innocent, sophisticated (i think i spelled that wrong), unique, and out-going! Hehe. What about you?

Sorry if there is a thread like this! :(

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Nice, smart, easy going, nice looking, dabs in political debates and is 1-5 years younger than I am.

my dream girl would be a little shorter than me loves anime and really really cute

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

She'd be really nice, sweet, and understanding,
yet a little tomboyish and not afraid to get a little dirty.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

shorter than me have really long hair, smart, cunning, romantic, tranquil, beautiful (not hot!), nice, would cry fer me!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

she'd be nice and kinda shy cuz i kinda like da sense of purity her shyness wud giv off and cute.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

Quote by Kanashii-Anruishe'd be nice and kinda shy cuz i kinda like da sense of purity her shyness wud giv off and cute.

well taht sums up what ive been tryig to say...
i love shy girls Kwai! makes them cuter *sighs*

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

VERY cute, nice, knows how to cook, short-haired (i don't know why i like short-haired gals....), little active, open-minded, likes manga, anime and games(optional), caring, and a normal sized breast (i don't like breast that as big as those baka hentai artist drew 1)........ that's all..... maybe.......

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by ultima-weaponVERY cute, nice, knows how to cook, short-haired (i don't know why i like short-haired gals....), little active, open-minded, likes manga, anime and games(optional), caring, and a normal sized breast (i don't like breast that as big as those baka hentai artist drew 1)........ that's all..... maybe.......

Haha...i know someone that likes short-haired girls too! xD

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Duplicate of What would your dream guy/girl be like? Plus 26 weeks is one heck of a kick! That's, like, half a year...

Sorry, but I gotta close this.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.