Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would your dream guy/girl be like? - Minitokyo

What would your dream guy/girl be like?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

mine would be...............hm............he would always care and be faithful and honest with me^^
if i could pick what he looked like then: dark black/brown hair with light sparkly eyes^^ and tall :D

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

I want a sweet girl, but not shy, I want her to be able to tell me how she feels. Also she's gotta have a sense of humor and adventure, with short hair and determination.

Signature Image

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

My dream girl??? of course I want her to be beautiful, (I don't wanna lie) :D should also be asian, a very good cook, XD and should be able to accept me as who I am (she shouldn't bash me if I'm still watching and collecting anime at the age of 40 or 50). ;)

.....seems a very hard find. :hmpf:

Signature

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

simple girls according to everyone else...
and: shorter than me have really long hair, smart, cunning, romantic, tranquil, beautiful (not hot!), nice, would cry fer me!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Sweet, nice, cute, and a great sence of humor.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by Naruto1993Sweet, nice, cute, and a great sence of humor.

That kinda reminds me of myself! xD

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

I want someone sexy and beautiful.

Quote by SweetGrl

Quote by Naruto1993Sweet, nice, cute, and a great sence of humor.

That kinda reminds me of myself! xD

That's really the way you are no wonder I like you so much.

well for people who watched the anime Ayashi No ceres, then i want my dream guy to be just like Toya, exactly, looks, personality, copy, 100%

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

My type of guy....let's see...
I guess I prefer romantic guys, I am romantic myself and would not appreciate a guy coming up to me and grabbing my butt if you know what I mean. I want a gentleman who will protect me^^

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.