Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga University - Minitokyo

Manga University

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Does this exist? Well a friend of mine told me YES IT EXISTS ...
But if exists is there any on Tokyo?

Well i'm back with my teory that i have to go to Japan... ^-^ ... I'm taking a English curse and then i'm going to take a Japanese curse but only after i finish my 12ºgrade ... I dono if i'm going to university because people here in Portugal say that if i'm going to continue my study i have to do what i like... but the only thing thats good for me is to draw... i draw doujinshi (mine own) and i don't want to stop, but were in Portugal that only fits in one area for me to continue my studie thats is fashion ... but still i don't feel that is the thing that i want to do ...
so this gave an idea... i have a friend of mine who also wants to go to Japan... and we want to do the same ... draw manga ... (i know it sonds like a joke) ... and we could go and try to find a nice place for us to live paying ... shared ... and having a job ... separately ...
I know its not that simple but if we work together i know that we can succeed ... right?

What i ask you is to give your oppinion abaut this and is there any Manga University in Tokyo? ^-^'

I'm counting on you gyes and girls ... and of course friends ...

Mata ne

Signature Image

I have heard of it yes, I came across information about it when i was searching for How to draw manga tutorials and stuff. it's out there somewhere in Japan, or at least i believe so.

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

There are gynmasiums for comics here in Sweden so why shouldnt there be anywhere else? ;)

i strongly believe that there are Manga University or something alike in Tokyo :D

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

well. its is somewhat a manga university. if you do more reserch.. the Yoyogi Animation University has manga courses there.. but your have to take an exam and a drawing test and stuff like that. lets see. umm.. many animation schools in Japan have course related in Anime and Manga, but some school requires diffferent amount of years for each course.. i was planning to go to japan for yoyogi animation, but o welz. since your art is considered in the entrance exam,. there is a site where they can teach you how to draw manga.. Manga Academy this acts like a manga university, that includes homework submissions and grading and contest. and tips to start your manga in the industry. and stuff like that.. but its just an online guide to improve your skills and information not known to many others. give it try. its free to join.. i was doing it, but my scanner broke and i couldn't send in my homework.. o wellz. i'm just to lazy for snail, i currently just graduate High school, and going to Animation Major with Japanese minor, , ne ways, hope this helps ya out.. good luck..

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Not sure about the manga uni in Japan but I think to you should follow your hearts desire and go for it. If that is what you and your friend want to do and it is something you really enjoy, then do your best to obtain it. You can do what you want as long as you have faith in your abilities and don't give up. I wish I could do something like that, but I am in no positon right now. *sigh* Dosen't mean you can't though, so aim for victory and just go for it ;) .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.