Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 look who is back ... it me the fightgirl - Minitokyo

look who is back ... it me the fightgirl

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

yeah u see right i am back and i am glad that i am back now ... it was a very long time without mt i was sometime here but only for few min not more i am very sorry for all that i was not here and that i have not see all your wonderful works -_- but i will try to see it later

and now u want now what i have do in vacations ??? that is a good question i have work every day and it was very hard i have lost 8 kg so hard was my work but dont be worry about this ( becourse by my weight 8 kg is nothing XP) But not everything was so bad i have meet a wonderful friend fukushuusha we had a lot fun and he is a very good and nice boy .... ( for all the singel girls ... take this wonderful boy he is great XD ) and then i have also a other friend and i am very sorry that i dont found the time to meet u honey .... ( cem ne olur beni afet T.T ) *sorry that was turkish*

but now i am home and gald that i can be here in my home *smile* ^____________^
and now tell me how much u have miss me and what u have do all the time without me :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

welcome bk ;D

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Yipeee!!! :D You're back from Turkey,you haven't been here for such a long time i started to worry.
Well,i missed you so much,glad you're back. XD
See you around girl,bye!!!!!!! :D ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

tores

*{Hawk Of Endymion}*

welcom back semaga :D i'v relly missed u ;)

http://www.w6w.net/upload/03-07-2005/w6w_200507030732458db1c524.GIF

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

thanks sweetys :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Kold

Kold

Type Moon Rulz

Welcome back semanga ^____^

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Yay your back!!!! I missed you very much and and glad to see that you have finally returned from your wonderful vacation. ^____^ Welcome and hope to see you around!

Signature

yuuyuu

Astig!~

welcome back! ^^ i hope u had a nice vacation.... *hugz* :)

I really like anime.. i was so thankful it exist.... ^_^

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

welcome back, by the way i hear form ppl MT do not allowed posted the return/tempory leaving threat i guess

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

yippe
ur back welcome BACK Semanga
i missed u *tears drop from cherryblossomsakura**sniff*

Signature Image

Hy semanga

Welcome back

It was a long time that you weren't here so nice to see that you are back.

c u around

Signature

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

hi sema, welcome back and all the other things that are already said^^

Signatures suck

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

Welcome back ^^
Does that mean the peace and quiet that has fallen upon the boards will now come to an end? ^^ (teasing you).

I should get a job where I lose weight...instead of hair, years off my life, etc...

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

Glad to see you made it back in one piece. No rush on the walls, but I do hope to hear about your trip, if its not to personal :)

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Welcome back miss sema *hugs* It's great to see you again. See you around then ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by BarbaraWelcome back miss sema *hugs* It's great to see you again. See you around then ;)

welcome back, its great to see you again semanga-san XD

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

welcome back sema-san... *hugs*.... ^^

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Wooo-hoo!!!^-^ Sema-chan is ba-Ak!! *starts jumping around craizily* XD Yay!!!*super sugary sweets hugglez* ^0^!

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

Welcome back to MT. Vacations are great from time to time

Signature

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Nice to see ya around......
Hope you had a nice time..... XD

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Yay!! Welcome back from Turkey! XD *huggles the fightgirl*
Hopefully you had some fun while you were there...
See you later ^_^

Signature Image

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i'm happy you're back ... and also sorry to not have talke more with you. i hope you are not angry at me ...
but i still like a lot my semilou friend ^_^ i hope i'll catch you some times on msn.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

While its good to have members back, please follow the forum guidelines:

Quote by forum guidelines+Farewells
Please do not create new threads to announce absences, whether they be short-term, long-term, or permanent, and do not create threads when you return from an absence either. Instead, you can just post an away message on your userpage stating your reasons and how long you expect to be away.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

Welcome Back Semanga!
missed you a lot! ^_^
hope you had a great time, and i hope you get to relax and enjoy your vacation now ^_^ b
great to have you back!

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.