Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 1280X768 resolution wallpaper - Minitokyo

1280X768 resolution wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

My laptop is has that resolution-wide screen. And most wallpaper are normal. So whenever I place a wallpaper, I get unfinished edges, on both sides. Streching it will make the pic horibble. Anyone knows where to get wallpaper with that resolution on minitokyo

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I'm not sure,have you tried in goolge seach page?Usually you'll find here 1024x768,not 1280x768.
Sorry if i wasn't of any help.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Floflo81

Floflo81

The Lord of Laziness

There are a very few wallpapers with that resolution. The best you could do is to find wallpapers with a 1280x1024 or 1280x960 resolution (there many of them) and to crop them to 1280x768 using any graphics editing program... Well for some wallpapers this can ruin the overall scene (like the character's head cutted XD) but it's better than nothing ! Hope it can help !

Signature Image
Proud member of the _//Mai-HiME fans\\_ group. Je suis francais ! :D French-Tribu
Have a look at my userpage ! Ooops I should make some wallpapers now ! ^_^'

yes, its a problem, cropping it is fine, butr then its a major setback. Stretching it is worse

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.