Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Personality Quiz]..:Reasoning and Situation Solving:.. - Minitokyo

[Personality Quiz]..:Reasoning and Situation Solving:..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Ok I came up with a series of Questions.
You must answer these questions and write down or remember your answers!,AND DON'T READ THE BOTTOM UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION'S.

Ready go!!!!!!!!!!!
(.1) You are sitting on the sidewalk minding your own business when all of the sudden a
homeless man trips and falls right behind you.

You
(A)Ignore Him he might be a thief in disguise!
(B)Help him up and act like the "hero"
(C)Laugh your stinking face off you think it's hilarious!

Answer this one and proceed to the next!(scroll)

(.2) Your friends are having a party and your invited.Your very excited and decide to go to
this party everyone's talking about. You walk in the door and there SHE is your girlfriend
"with another guy".

You
(A)Punch him in the face
(B)Calmly but firmly talk about the situation with the girl.
(C)Just walk out on the party besides,she's not worth your time of day.

Proceed to the next question!(scroll)

(.3)You have the opertunity to get a new computer:the hottest on the market right now!
In order to get the computer you must get a credit card.

You
(A)ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DEBT I'D BE IN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
(B) Just get it I mean it's just "1,024 dollars"
(C)think about it first before deciding

Ok,everyone here's the results for the questions!

(.1)If you answered A you are aware!
If you answered B you are compassionate and care for others.
If you answered C you are cruel and like making fun of others.

(.2)If you answered A you don't like people taking what is "rightfully" yours.
If you answered B you try not to get into conflict your always looking to do what's right.
If you answered C you run away from your fears and try to avoid people the best you can.

(.3)If you answered A you would never take a very dangerous risk you are very careful with
your spendings.
If you answered B you would do anything to get what you want your very "self-centered"
If you answered C you are very smart and wise to think before you act.

All of these answers combined describe your personality.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Apparently I'm compassionate and care for other. I don't try to get into conflicts and do what is right and I am very smart and wise because I think before I act.

Not really sure if this is me or not

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

1. If you answered B you are compassionate and care for others.

2. If you answered B you try not to get into conflict your always looking to do what's right.

3. If you answered C you are very smart and wise to think before you act.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i guess i'm compassionate and caring, don't try to get into conflicts and do what is right and i'm very careful with my spendings...although i'm not a guy for the second question...

naruslover

I love Naru!

im wise, im compassionate, and i run from my fears

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Wished there were other choices. The answers are either too right or too wrong. lol
Anyway, I got B B and C. lol How boring! lol

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

danielelric

danielelric

Indigo Angel

I get, B, C, C, i believe..that the second question is the most.. well i can't find how to say it, see ya

"Living with fear is fine, but to enjoy life you must act even with fear"

*In this signature you can see all my nicknames* ^-^
Signature

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by danielelricI get, B, C, C, i believe..that the second question is the most.. well i can't find how to say it, see ya

Yeah,i kinda know what your talking bout!:)
hey we all got probs this world ain't perfect it's just nice to know you can share them with people who won't bad mouth you or judge you ya know?
I like Minitokyo for being like it is now if i could design a site like MT with anyone i would I wouldn't care about the cost.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

aware,running away from my fears,smart and wise :D

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

i geuss i could really care less about everything thats great im mean

-6sic6-

-6sic6-

Shinigami

1. If you answered A you are aware!
2. If you answered C you run away from your fears and try to avoid people the best you can
3. If you answered C you are very smart and wise to think before you act.

Signature

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I got b,b,c

i think that in short its pretty much right about me, however theres always an exception to every situation. ie, where you drunk/happy/sad/etc when you caught your boyfriend/girtlfriend? had you had a bad day when the man fell down and you were quielty composing youself?

The little things like this arent usually factored in, but then things get really complicated if you try, still i always enjoy these sort if things, thanks for sharing ^^, was short but fun

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

I got an A A C
Apparently I am aware, protective of the things I care about and wise to think before I act. Actually I am really not sure about that last question. Yeah I guess that's pretty much me except I'm not wise so..

Thanks that was good for wasting some time

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by fawna-chanhm...i guess i'm compassionate and caring, don't try to get into
conflicts and do what is right and i'm very careful with my
spendings...although i'm not a guy for the second question...

Same as me!!! ^_^

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Ok. I'll go with my results for questions 1 and 3. However, I have to dispute that choice C on question indicates that I run away from problems. I think it indicates that I'm 1) not stupid or ridiculous to get in a fight over someone who is obiviously not worth my time 2) not stupid enough to blame the other unknown party when it is really my partner who is betraying me and 3) smart enough to realize that a public scene is really only going to make me look bad. If I want to get up in my ex-partners face about their behavior, I'll do it in private where I can really speak my mind. Quite frankly if your really love someone and they betray you, calm is just not going to be a real option. You may not raise your voice but your body language will still display your pain.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i guess i'm aware, try not to get into conflicts and do what's right, and i'm smart and wise to think before i act.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm... my answers are B, B, C. I have a tendency to trust people, avoid conflicts and I am rather cautious with my spendings.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Quote by SpystreakApparently I'm compassionate and care for other. I don't try to get
into conflicts and do what is right and I am very smart and wise
because I think before I act. Not really sure if this is me or not

Same for me.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

1. B (being homeless is hard..but i wouldn`t know...)

2. being a girl i`m gonna put this in a whole different situation... umm i`d either tap him on his shoulder and ask about whats happening.... if he is cheating, i`d storm out and cry my eyes out but eventually forgive him... or i`d storm out right after beating up the girl and never speaking to my recent ex. i can be very understanding but when it hurts me, i`m not gona be that way....

3. C depends on the software..... i mean, i have a computer and it really wasn`t much.... no need to get a credit card i guess.....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Heyy friend this is a nice quiz :)
anyway here are my answers:
1: If you answered B you are compassionate and care for others.

2:If you answered A you don't like people taking what is "rightfully" yours.
but after that i would not go to the party and go to the beach to see the deep blue see :p

3: If you answered C you are very smart and wise to think before you act.
i always think a lot before i buy something -_-

well.. see you later and have a great day with ur limes

hmm kinda strange im compasionate and caring for others and self-centered and i try not to get into conflicts

I got B, A, B I'm self centered, compasionate and caring for other and I'm not willing to let anyone take my stuff...
I like it! ^_^

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

that was a crapy short quiz i suggest quizilla..and make it .... you know ..actually.."good"

Remember
Revolution

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

1 - B you are compassionate and care for others.
2 - B you try not to get into conflict your always looking to do what's right.
3 - A you would never take a very dangerous risk you are very careful with
your spendings.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.