Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 halo 3-good or bad? - Minitokyo

halo 3-good or bad?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

i just want to know your opinion.
halo was awsom,
halo 2 was awsom,
i think halo 3 is going to KICK ASS!!!!!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

will be good...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It'll be good just wonder what the heck is going to happen in this one.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

of course it'll be good. only thing is its on the 360 so i need a new system.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by PhoenixNoxof course it'll be good. only thing is its on the 360 so i need a new system.

Oh yeah forgot about that part crud I wasn't going to get a new system too. Darnit. Has anyone heard anything about the game itself though or is it too early

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

BlueAngel

BlueAngel

[A]angel in the [D]ark

I think its a bit to early, but i can't wait til halo 3 comes out.

Quote by PhoenixNoxof course it'll be good. only thing is its on the 360 so i need a new system.

yea there is that lil problem, i'm jus hoping my brother gets it, i really wanna play the games that are coming out for the 360

Signature

Isn't it a bit to early to call a vote? lolz
Well should be good considering it should be very simular to the other two. Thats just how popular fps are, new story viehicles and marginally improved graphics = new game = millions of dollars wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally think halo is overrated, but that's just me. I have played it and liked it, but it's just another FPS game to me.

Signature Image

i really dont see how u can say whether a game is good or not just from a rumor thats going around about H3
Se, everyone we waiting anxiosly for the release of H2, but were actually quite disappointed when they found out the storyline. So everyone just reverted back to Mulitplyer.
Halo3 is currently a myth, ive heard nothing about it, no pics, no articles, nothing. I admit theres PROB gonna be one, but im not actually sure if its gonna be anybetter than H1 and H2.

Signature

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Quote by SpystreakIt'll be good just wonder what the heck is going to happen in this one.

I've heard from a friend that is always up to date on halo news that in halo 3, master chief makes his way to a place where you can control the 6 (since one was destroyed) halo's and he makes the other 6 halo's blow up.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

perfect-zero

This should be a good, considering where halo 2 left off. man.......that ending just make me wanna find out what happen next!!!!

Yeah..................okay

i'm just looking forward to the story. i think it's just gonna be the same gameplay; only with better graphics. sure halo and halo 2 were great, but the genre is oversaturated already.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SP1R1T

rogue

halo 3 is definately going to KICK ASS

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

it's probably going to set a new standard for fps.

i'm also really interested in perfect dark zero on xbox360 launch

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.