Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 two days without electricity - Minitokyo

two days without electricity

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

imagine that someone has turned off your [and your neighbors] electricity for a whole two days!
this means no MiniTokyo, TV, AC etc.
what would you do in such a situation?
[except leaving town ;) ]

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Go to an internet cafe that has AC and fast internet connection^^

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I was in that situation the other week.....we had no electricity for 3 days.....I read a lot -_-

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i would use my laptop until the battery ran low... XP then i'd read or draw. or go outside and play! XD

Signature Image

Take my life or work out probably, have a friend that did not have an powersupply for a week this winter. He was kind of lost :b

I would probably read a lot of manga, draw, and play cards if the power went out for two days.

-6sic6-

-6sic6-

Shinigami

I would go crazy first XD, then read some manga, get some wok out mayba, and sleep a lot

Signature

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

i would sleep a lot....^^;

Just the neighbourhood? Does it include going out for a bite to eat and party(in the same town/city) ^_^' .

If not, then I'll just sleep away the two days or go have a walk outside.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I'd spend time outside the house at work, stores, and restaurants. I read and sleep at home.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

I will just draw all day and go out play some sports even that I hardly go out.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I would go the library to use the internet. I'll sleep, read, and draw as well.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

i'll probably sleep, or go out with my band. Take care.

Live on!!! :D

zink

zink

cookie?

i'd go crazy then decide on what to do such as sleep.

Signature Image

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

I would just go to sleep..hehe...as usual..lol
And prolly use my laptop until it turns off...yup

Then...I'll just draw as always...*sighs*

But I would go nuts without music and my laptop (internet)
>_< :)

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

I would probably go out to my aunts house. Dial up and a horrible comp is better then nothing right O.o.... or go crazy..

hahaha, you guys should try living round here, i have been disconected from electrisity, i think the worst was 4 days, the first day you swear lots, and complain about food in freezer, by the second i resorted to drawing and books...3rd i didnt miss it, 4th was groovey, then it came back

aikoyamada

aikoyamada

loyal Ouran Host Club fangirl

Been there, done that. Actually it wasn't for two days. It was for 1 month!!! I live in Florida, ya know, the stupid hurricane state? Yea, last year my whole town had no electricity for about a month, so don't whine about two days. I thought I would die without my TV, AC, internet, anime, refrigerator, and hot water. Plus there was little gasoline, too, so that was no fun either. Psh, two days. *laughs*

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

It happend this year on April 3. A snow storm hit and dropped 36 inches of snow and knocked the power out for 3 days. Others have been hit worse than me before. Remeber a few years ago the transformer blowing up near Niagra Falls, blacking out much of the eastern Great Lakes and New York state for a few days?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

JyeBlade1

JyeBlade1

Hiding In Shadows

Nothing at all. I'm used to it already. I went almost a week and a half without electricity a couple months ago.

Signature
My Gallery
Avatar thanks to silentmasamune, my brother.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Ah, there have been a few power outages where I live. I hate it when that happens. I usually just play on my laptop until it runs out of power, and then maybe I'll listen to music on my mp3 player. But I can't survive without computers or electronics, so I hate it when the power goes out.

I will be totally insane. I won't live with out any lights, T.V. programs, Internet, electricfan and aircon. My life would become worst. Hope it won't happen to me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.