Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 open minded - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

more than likely i'd be empty minded but most people say they like to keep an open mind about things....so how far do you thing that perfection should go in your mind?

-how many times have you stopped and asked yourself who and what am i really?
-how many times have i asked myself how should i spend my time?

...either way you look at these questions..more questions will pop up...and then you know that you have an open mind lol...i'd also like to hear what you come up with when you answer these questions

please really stop and ask yourself don't just make a quick reply..feel free......::hugs::

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Many times.. I wonder why am I really here ? Is my existence going to make a difference in someone else's life? What is my purpose? What's the meanin' of (my) life? Or life in general..
Should I spend my time so that I will be remembered when I die? Or should I just strive for my dream/desires and just do it?

There's a purpose for everyone at some point in your life even if you don't think so, keep livin' and someday this key to that door you wish to answer will be unlocked.
My existence should be to help others, but live my life to its fullest!! Lol
I'm here to enjoy all the creations of God and to brighten up the lives of those less fortunate than me. Also, to maybe meet someone who loves me.
The meanin' of my life is to strive for my dreams and let nothin' get in my way.
Being remembered isn't that high on my list so I'm gonna do what I what to do.

The questions were deep.. I just manage to answer them very simply.
I hope this what you meant chi4ever, if it wasn't sorry for wastin' your time.

The older you get, the more you don't know. Therefore, it follows that you should be emptying your mind, allowing more room for new ideas. But I find that the opposite is true. The older the person, the less likely it is that they'll accept new ideas. Therefore, if you follow the verbal equation here: The older you get, the less you know, the less you accept new ideas=Less likely to learn. Programming workaround: Reboot, open "mind" folder, change folder view to "thumbnails" or "filmstrip" (something cool), and start downloading files into folder. Just remember to keep your biological anti-virus software up to date or :pacman: will consume you...

as Bladerunner2005 has just stated the more you know the less you know.
and then there are the things you don't know, you don't know....unlimited knowledge and it's impossible to know it all in one lifetime.

Dirty

Dirty

too many steps ahead.

Quote by chi4everso how far do you thing that
perfection should go in your mind?

Perfection is an image that you create as being perfect. If you think running 100 meters in 13s is perfection then you've created that image yourself. I guess I view perfection differently and rather than accepting perfection as a representation of what's ideal, I ask myself why should that be considered ideal? That's where I realise perfection is created. It's just like how everyone thinks differently of what's normal. Wearing shoes in around the house is not normal to me but may be normal to you.

Quote by chi4ever
-how many times have you stopped and asked yourself who and what am i
really?
-how many times have i asked myself how should i spend my time?

Plenty and it all leads down the path towards purpose. You aren't born to fulfill some purpose [well most aren't]. That to me makes purpose omething you decide for yourself. One of my purposes is remain in a state of contentness and happiness as much as possible. Another one is to be a lifelong learner and to continually expand my own understanding of the world.

Quote by bladerunner2005The older the person, the less likely
it is that they'll accept new ideas.

Agreed for the most part it's not cool to stereotype though. I think the reason this is the case is in part due to their upbringing and education. In the times now, people are embracing change alot more and with the diverse variety of lifestyles we are more adaptable than our old folks.

Attempting to escape the matrix...

Signature

Actually i never think abotu anything. I just walk forward and do whatever comes to my mind

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

I just accept what I am and do what I feel like doing. Thinking too much is no good ;)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I don't know myself if I should ask those kinds of questions. I'll just live my life even though it's painful sometimes. But thinking like that makes you crazy.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I tend to do that alot every now and then. I'd go through days just searching but never finding that answer. I mean what is our true purpose in life other then to live and die or was that all we were meant to do with events filling in the gap between life and death. It boggles the mind really.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Most of the people who replied to this post seem to be searching for answers and asking themselves questions, asking themselves who they are and what their purpose is.. what happens if you find out? Do you honestly think your life is going to change? Do you think you're going to change..? If you find out what the purpose of life is and you realize you're not fulfilling your purpose by what you are currently doing, will you change your lifestyle? Personally I'm happy with my life.. leaving aside the occasional heartbreak and whatnot =P If I found out what the purpose of life is.. I wouldn't care. I say live your life as you see fit, you'll be happier that way. :)

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Life is a dream that those who remember...
one day you woke up and realizes that your life has pass you by
You can either accept life for it is or regret living it by the mistake you made
what ever it may be... life will go on and we will be just a memory in time...

And to answer your questions... everything happens for a reason because of the way you live your life. Remember... the best way to predict the future is to create it ;)

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I never ask myself those..... questions well i do once in a while but the way i see it just live your life to the fullest and enjoy :D

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

You know, I've nevered asked myself those question, but I have myself the question, 'Why am I here? Is my life really important to anyone besides my family?' I know that sounds kind of...depressing and maybe suicidal, but it's not. I never think about that, I just wonder if anyone else really cares for me besides my family... Usually, I just go on with my life like any other day.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i dont really ask those questions anymore... i figure i'm here so may as well have a blast! even with the things you hate and mourn! ya just always gotta be positive!!!(in my opinion atleast) :) :) :pacman:

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.