Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]Which Feng Shui Element are you? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]Which Feng Shui Element are you?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

This is a quiz i found and i thought it was interesting, i also made a quick search and i didn't found anything soo i decide to post it. Enjoy it.
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=11834&first=yes

I got:
You scored as Water.

Represented by Blue, also represented in it's more powerful forms by Black. Symbol of calm and intelligence. Encourages sensitivity and thoughtfulness. Too much: Unfathomable, easily wounded by comments and gossip. Too little: Unapproachable, thoughtless, and acid-tongued. Balanced, absorbed, and controlled by Earth.

Water 69%
Fire 56%
Earth 50%
Wood 44%
Metal 38%

NightshimmerGM

NightshimmerGM

Seeker of Wisdom

Didn't I just see a quiz like this in the .Everday Life area? Oh well, it's still fun.

I scored as Water
Water 75%
Earth 50%
Fire 50%
Metal 44%
Wood 38%

--There is more to life than just living.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

You scored as Fire.
Represented by Red. Symbol of growth, passion, swift action, and hunger for change. Too much: Greedy, quick-tempered. Too little: Listless, uncooperative, lazy. Balanced and controlled by Water.

Fire

63%
Water

38%
Wood

38%
Metal

25%
Earth

25%

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I got:
You scored as Water.

Represented by Blue, also represented in it's more powerful forms by Black. Symbol of calm and intelligence. Encourages sensitivity and thoughtfulness. Too much: Unfathomable, easily wounded by comments and gossip. Too little: Unapproachable, thoughtless, and acid-tongued. Balanced, absorbed, and controlled by Earth.

Water-----75%
Metal-----56%
Fire-------44%
Earth------44%
Wood------31%

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

You scored as Wood.

Represented by Green. Element behind all plants. Symbol of slow and sure, natural growth, also the symbol of confidence in one's abilities. Excellent influence over long-term projects. Too much: Attracts thieves and backstabbers, causes hardheadedness. Too little: Easily bent in mind and body. Balanced and controlled by Metal.

Water - 56%
Wood - 56%
Fire - 50%
Metal - 50%
Earth - 44%

My scores seem to be horribly similar for most of them...maybe I'm a lot of elements o_0

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Water 94%
Wood 44%
Metal 38%
Fire 31%
Earth 31%

You scored as Earth.

Represented by Brown and Yellow, also by Glass and Crystal. Source of life, Metal, and Fire. Symbol of majesty, confidence, and reliability. Strong will. Too much: Slow and dull. Too little: Easily worried, hard to please, unable to settle. Balanced, controlled, and destroyed by Wood.

Earth 75%
Wood 56%
Water 50%
Fire 38%
Metal 6%

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

You scored as Water.

Fire

50%

Water

50%

Wood

50%

Metal

50(...)

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

zink

zink

cookie?

I got:
You scored as Water.

Water 81%
Earth 69%
Metal 56%
Fire 56%
Wood 38%

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

You scored as Wood.
Represented by Green. Element behind all plants.
Symbol of slow and sure, natural growth, also the symbol of confidence
in one's abilities. Excellent influence over long-term projects. Too
much: Attracts thieves and backstabbers, causes hardheadedness. Too
little: Easily bent in mind and body. Balanced and controlled by Metal.

Wood - 69%
Earth - 63%
Water - 56%
Fire - 31%
Metal - 31%

Does this sound like me?? I dunno, I dont think it does... XP

Signature Image

You scored as Water.

Water69%
Earth56%
Metal56%
Fire50%
Wood19%

You scored as Metal.

Represented by Gold, Silver, and White. Symbol of success and armor. Incisive and decisive tendencies. Too much: Sharp-tongued and miserly. Too little: Few riches. Balanced, shaped, and controlled by Fire.

Metal : 88%
Fire : 56%
Earth : 56%
Water :50%
Wood :25%

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

You scored as Water.

Water --75%
Earth --50%
Wood --50%
Fire ----44%
Metal --31%

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Fire 75%
Water 56%
Earth 38%
Wood 25%
Metal 25%
You scored as Fire.
Represented by Red. Symbol of growth, passion, swift action, and hunger for change. Too much: Greedy, quick-tempered. Too little: Listless, uncooperative, lazy. Balanced and controlled by Water.

YEAH I'm on fire, baby ^_^'
Actually, after reading the description, this is probably the first test that I can say is true.
I am lazy and I can be uncooperative (lets not overdo it though, I fit well in group and sometimes I'm even to submittive) but in the end, I guess it's speak the true.
Plus, out of the 5, this one deffinetly speaks the most truth about my... don't know if I should be ashamed of that though ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

I got this.
You scored as Fire.

Fire63%

Wood 56%

Earth50%

Water31%

Metal25%

I got Fire...

Signature Image

cardmage

cardmage

After you

You scored as Water.

Water 56%
Metal 50%
Fire 44%
Earth 44%
Wood 31%

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I got this:
You scored as Metal.

Represented by Gold, Silver, and White. Symbol of success and armor. Incisive and decisive tendencies. Too much: Sharp-tongued and miserly. Too little: Few riches. Balanced, shaped, and controlled by Fire.

Metal

69%

Wood

69%

Water

56%

Earth

50(...)

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

You scored as Wood.

Represented by Green. Element behind all plants. Symbol of slow and sure, natural growth, also the symbol of confidence in one's abilities. Excellent influence over long-term projects. Too much: Attracts thieves and backstabbers, causes hardheadedness. Too little: Easily bent in mind and body. Balanced and controlled by Metal.

Wood 50%
Fire 44%
Earth 38%
Water 25%
Metal 19%

Signature

flubbar

flubbar

~flubbar~

You scored as Water.

Water 56%
Earth 50%
Fire 50%
Metal 38%
Wood 31%

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I got this:

You scored as Fire.

Fire 56%

Metal 50%

Water 44%

Earth 38%

Wood 31%

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

You scored as Water.

Water 69%
Fire 69%
Metal 44%
Wood 38%
Earth 31%

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

You scored as Earth.

Represented by Brown and Yellow, also by Glass and Crystal. Source of life, Metal, and Fire. Symbol of majesty, confidence, and reliability. Strong will. Too much: Slow and dull. Too little: Easily worried, hard to please, unable to settle. Balanced, controlled, and destroyed by Wood.

Earth 81%
Metal 69%
Water 44%
Fire 13%
Wood 13%

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

You scored as Wood.

Earth - 69%
Wood - 69%
Metal - 63%
Water - 63%
Fire - 56%

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.