Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]Which Feng Shui Element are you? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]Which Feng Shui Element are you?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

You scored as Fire.

Represented by Red. Symbol of growth, passion, swift action, and hunger for change. Too much: Greedy, quick-tempered. Too little: Listless, uncooperative, lazy. Balanced and controlled by Water.

Fire 63%

Wood 44%

Metal 44%

Water 38%

Earth 25%

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

I scored as Water.

Represented by Blue, also represented in it's more powerful forms by Black. Symbol of calm and intelligence. Encourages sensitivity and thoughtfulness. Too much: Unfathomable, easily wounded by comments and gossip. Too little: Unapproachable, thoughtless, and acid-tongued. Balanced, absorbed, and controlled by Earth.

Water

75%

Earth

50%

Fire

44%

Wood

38(...)

Signature

You scored as Earth

Represented by Brown and Yellow, also by Glass and Crystal. Source of life, Metal, and Fire. Symbol of majesty, confidence, and reliability. Strong will. Too much: Slow and dull. Too little: Easily worried, hard to please, unable to settle. Balanced, controlled, and destroyed by Wood.

Earth

81%
Wood

63%
Water

56%
Fire

50%
Metal

13%

Signature

Represented by Green. Element behind all plants. Symbol of slow and sure, natural growth, also the symbol of confidence in one's abilities. Excellent influence over long-term projects. Too much: Attracts thieves and backstabbers, causes hardheadedness. Too little: Easily bent in mind and body. Balanced and controlled by Metal.

Wood 63%
Fire 56%
Water 56%
Earth 56%
Meta 44%

Everything seems average to me.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

another cool quiz from you :)

anyway, here goes:

You scored as Fire.

Represented by Red. Symbol of growth, passion, swift action, and hunger for change. Too much: Greedy, quick-tempered. Too little: Listless, uncooperative, lazy. Balanced and controlled by Water.

Fire

56%
Wood

38%
Earth

31%
Metal

31%
Water

25%

w00t ^^ i seem to be getting everything related to fire! just look at my userpage ^_^'

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

You scored as Water.

Represented by Blue, also represented in it's more powerful forms by Black. Symbol of calm and intelligence. Encourages sensitivity and thoughtfulness. Too much: Unfathomable, easily wounded by comments and gossip. Too little: Unapproachable, thoughtless, and acid-tongued. Balanced, absorbed, and controlled by Earth.

Water 94%

Wood 56%

Fire 50%

Earth 31%

Metal 13%

Signature Image

SP1R1T

rogue

i scored as Earth.

Represented by Brown and Yellow, also by Glass and Crystal. Source of life, Metal, and Fire. Symbol of majesty, confidence, and reliability. Strong will. Too much: Slow and dull. Too little: Easily worried, hard to please, unable to settle. Balanced, controlled, and destroyed by Wood.

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

You scored as Earth.

Earth
56%

Fire
50%

Water
50%

Wood
44%

Metal
38%

good quiz! i like the questions they ask. :)

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

You scored as Water.

Water 75%
Wood 69%
Fire 63%
Metal 44%
Earth 31%

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

You scored as metal
Represented by Gold, Silver, and White. Symbol of success and armor. Incisive and decisive tendencies. Too much: Sharp-tongued and miserly. Too little: Few riches. Balanced, shaped, and controlled by Fire.
Water 50%
Metal 50%
Fire 44%
Earth 44%
Wood 31%

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

Water

Water 75%
Metal 69%
Wood 50%
Earth 44%
Fire 31%

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

haha.. im metal!

You scored as Metal.
Represented by Gold, Silver, and White. Symbol of success and armor. Incisive and decisive tendencies. Too much: Sharp-tongued and miserly. Too little: Few riches. Balanced, shaped, and controlled by Fire.

Metal 81%
Fire 63%
Water 44%
Wood 31%
Earth 31%

lol... kinda true i should say.. hehe XD
well, abt the gold, silver and white.. i love those three colours! ehhe... and abt the sharp-tongued thing... i.. well... have to admit thats true.. haha ^_^' and um.. miserly.. sorta a bit!. hah.a.. maybe 1% in me! lol..

nice quiz altogether! hehe ^^

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

You scored as Water.

Water 88%
Earth 63%
Wood 56%
Fire 50%
Metal 31%

cool quiz

Signature

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

You scored as Water.

Water 63%

Earth 56%

Wood 56%

Fire 44%

Metal 44%

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

Geminia

Geminia

What?

You scored as Earth.

Water-56%
Earth-56%
Fire-50%
Metal-31%
Wood-19%

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

You scored as Water.

Signature

actually to know your feng shui element isnt through taking a pop quiz.... its more complicated than that, your element is based on the month, year, time and place of your birth

*blink* i got earth

You scored as Wood.

Represented by Green. Element behind all plants. Symbol of slow and sure, natural growth, also the symbol of confidence in one's abilities. Excellent influence over long-term projects. Too much: Attracts thieves and backstabbers, causes hardheadedness. Too little: Easily bent in mind and body. Balanced and controlled by Metal.

Wood 75%
Fire 63%
Water 44%
Earth 44%
Metal 38%

Kuros

Kuros

Ash Ketchum in the flesh.

You scored as Fire.

Fire
75%
Earth
44%
Wood
38%
Metal
25%
Water
19%

(...) if only I knew the attributes of each thing. All that I can say is Red is my favorite color and my room is a little lacking in the blue department >.>

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

You scored as Water.

Water 81%
Earth 50%
Fire 50%
Metal 38%
Wood 25%

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

You scored as Water.

Water
63%
Fire
50%
Metal
50%
Wood
44%
Earth
44%

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

You scored as Water.

hum.. maybe...

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

You scored as Earth.

Fire

81%

Earth

81%

Wood

63%

Metal

63%(...)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.