Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]Which Feng Shui Element are you? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]Which Feng Shui Element are you?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

You scored as Fire.
Represented by Red. Symbol of growth, passion, swift action, and hunger for change. Too much: Greedy, quick-tempered. Too little: Listless, uncooperative, lazy. Balanced and controlled by Water.

Fire
63%

Earth
50%

Water
50%

Metal
44%

Wood
13%

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

I got: You scored as Water. Represented by Blue, also represented in it's more powerful forms by Black. Symbol of calm and intelligence. Encourages sensitivity and thoughtfulness. Too much: Unfathomable, easily wounded by comments and gossip. Too little: Unapproachable, thoughtless, and acid-tongued. Balanced, absorbed, and controlled by Earth.

Water
81%
Fire
50%
Wood
38%
Metal
31%
Earth
31%

lordshea

lordshea

~shea ohmsford~

here's what i got:

You scored as Fire.

Represented by Red. Symbol of growth, passion, swift action, and hunger for change. Too much: Greedy, quick-tempered. Too little: Listless, uncooperative, lazy. Balanced and controlled by Water.

Fire

69%
Water

50%
Wood

44%
Metal

38%
Earth

38%

nice one thanks :) :) :)

You scored as Wood.
Represented by Green. Element behind all plants. Symbol of slow and sure, natural growth, also the symbol of confidence in one's abilities. Excellent influence over long-term projects. Too much: Attracts thieves and backstabbers, causes hardheadedness. Too little: Easily bent in mind and body. Balanced and controlled by Metal.
Wood88%
Fire75%
Earth75%
Water69%
Metal56%

You scored as Metal.

Represented by Gold, Silver, and White. Symbol of success and armor. Incisive and decisive tendencies. Too much: Sharp-tongued and miserly. Too little: Few riches. Balanced, shaped, and controlled by Fire.

Metal

75%

Earth

69%

Fire

50%

Wood

50%(...)

Metal 69%
Earth 56%
Fire 50%
Wood 50%
Water 44%

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

You scored as Metal.
Represented by Gold, Silver, and White. Symbol of success and armor. Incisive and decisive tendencies. Too much: Sharp-tongued and miserly. Too little: Few riches. Balanced, shaped, and controlled by Fire.

Metal-75%
Water -63%
Fire -44%
Wood -31%
Earth -31%

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

Fire - 69%
Metal - 56%
Wood - 44%
Earth - 31%
Water - 19%

not much of a suprize there is pretty close to describing me ^^, though i have learnt how to control my quick temper and i am also more cooperative with people now, but i dont hunger for change =P

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.