Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Apple and the Mighty Mouse - Minitokyo

Apple and the Mighty Mouse

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

So... I was cruising Apple's web page today and it seems they've finally come out with a two button mouse. It's called the Mighty Mouse. Take a look here: http://www.apple.com/mightymouse/

The design looks kinda odd and it seems to be touch/pressure sensitive. The scroll wheel is replaced by a scroll ball of sorts (which, in my opinion, looks like a nipple). Like with most Apple products, this will probably be a hit and everyone will be out to copy it (not because it's necessarily good, but because it's Apple).

Anyone going to get this or try it out? I'm curious as to how it feels and performs.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well that seems like it would be annoying to use. I'm going to stick with my Microsoft notebook optical mouse (don't look at me if this is wrong that's what I saw on the bottom of the mouse)

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

The mouse does seem interesting, but I would think that that litte scroll ball should be a bit bigger.... It just seems too small.

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Quote by raptorfbThe mouse does seem interesting, but I would think that that litte
scroll ball should be a bit bigger.... It just seems too small.

Yeah, it does... that's what bothers me the most. I'm really curious as to how it performs. I might make a trip to my local Apple store to see if they have any on display.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

THat looks teh cool

*wishes he had a mac*

Signature Image

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

My friend just sent me a link to an ArsTechnica review of the Mighty Mouse. It seems like it isn't as hot as it was hyped up to be...

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/mightymouse.ars

Signature Image

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

ehhh, I am shocked and amazed by this mouse
I personally wonder how much sensitivity it will have

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

NightshimmerGM

NightshimmerGM

Seeker of Wisdom

Very nice mouse. The price is a bit steep, but that is Apple's philosophy; you get what you pay for. But since I use a laptop, I'm probably not going to run out and get one right away.

--There is more to life than just living.

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

It looks like Apple finally got smart and decided to give their users something that they should have had ages ago. Not really worth the price though. You'd get better precision from a logitech mx510 or similar.

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.