Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Last Exile? - Minitokyo

Who likes Last Exile?

Tagged under Last Exile

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

I love the show especially the characters and that little girl man,(doesn't remember her name though....)
I'm at the library again and they have the entire series the thing that bites is I DON'T HAVE MY LIBRARY CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^'

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by LimefreakI love the show especially the characters and that little girl man,(doesn't remember her name though....)
I'm at the library again and they have the entire series the thing that bites is I don't HAVE MY library CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^'

Dude! you let yourself walk out of the house without your Library card? I bring mine everywhere... though it's been expired for three years now XD

Signature Image

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagician

Quote by LimefreakI love the show especially the characters and that little girl man,(doesn't remember her name though....)
I'm at the library again and they have the entire series the thing that bites is I don't HAVE MY library CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^'

Dude! you let yourself walk out of the house without your Library card? I bring mine everywhere... though it's been expired for three years now XD

LOL :D Last exhile is pretty good :) i reallyyy want a doll like the one that grl carries (the little grl dont remember her name either hehhe ^_^' ) the doll sheep that makes moo....err meeehhh sounds XP everytime it tips over :)

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I haven't played that game yet, hehehe!!!
I heard of that anime before but can't seem to remember!!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Yep. I like Last Exile. It was good. I actually saw that lil' doll (that goat thing) on sale somewhere. Can't remember exactly where...Suncoast? Anywho, I didn't particularly like the little girl, and I also didn't like how odd the main character (that guy) acted in the middle. He was like...all depressed or something. Some parts of the ending I didn't like too much, but overall, I was satisfied with the show. ^.^

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Seen Last Exile about ayear ago and I have to say it was pretty good. Liked the whole look and feel of the show and liked that strange white haired guy from the show.

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

Quote by ZeroFearSeen Last Exile about ayear ago and I have to say it was pretty
good. Liked the whole look and feel of the show and liked that strange
white haired guy from the show.

I love Last exile! the characters and the whole atmosphere of the show is amazing... but i've never seen the ending >.>... the 'strange' kid with the white hair- (i think you mean Prince Dios) is my favorite character...i lub him sooo much ^^... but a friend of mine told me he dies a horrible death.. so i stopped watching >.<

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

I really liked Last Exile as well. Tatiana is hot... so is the empress... so is the navigator for Tatiana...

I just rent anime DVDs, but Last Exile and Scrapped Princess are two series I'm seriously thinking about buying.

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Yup, Last Exile AND Scrapped Princess are highly recommened by me..
Both exciting fantasy storylines on a massive effect...[[global effect litreally ;)]]

I finished watching Last Exile today..
Some parts of Last Exile I was like "huh?", especially some part of the ending, but there are some very cute moments, some very humorous moments, and some VERY sad moment :'(
I was very satisfied with it, even the ending wasn't too bad.. :D
[[I hate animes with stupid endings]]

I thought there woulda been more love between the two main characters, that kinda disappointed me..
But the bit where Moran Shetland and a girl.. (won't say not to spoil it) were chanting together.. so kawaii ^_^ - perfect couple for each other..

Tatiana..yummy ;) Sophia, yummy ;) Hell I even thought Maestro Delphine was hot ^_^'

So yeah was very happy ^_^

[[apologies for long post ne..]]

Fav characters : Ravey, Moran Shetland, Luciola, Sophia, Tatiana ^_^ Hell they're all good..

Edit : Forgot to say animation was HELLA good, unique for me, so far.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

i watched last exile on tech tv a while ago, and may i add, it is quite the show. No other show has graphics like that. The plot is twisted, and is really great at the end! i recommend it

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Last Exile, for me, seems to have the same slightly indefineable problem that every Gonzo anime save SaiKano has had. It may be very competently done in all areas, it may look extremely pretty, but there never seems to be anything in them that is really interesting. Everything is too obvious, too easy, or too close to cliche. So I found it rather boring.

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I love the series, the ending ruled! I'm pretty sure the little girls name is "Alvis" or "Al" for short. Loved the flashback scenes of Lavie and Clouse when they were kids. I didn't quite understand the logic of battling it out with musketeers on the flight decks. I mean both sides have HUGE ships, both equipped with HUGE cannons. lol

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

like the ending... not really like total happy in Mai-Hime and not all depressing like in Saikano,, just a great ending!!!

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

Overall, it was a good show. Certainly somewhere in my top 30.

I have finished the series recently and i can say that is one of the most beuatiful anime that i have seen (there with Hoshi no Koe). While i was watching it came through my mind that it looks like Skies of arcadia [dc game](the flying ships and stuff) and Panzer Dragoon Saga [saturn game](the ancient weapons and the whole background artwork, well in a more blue tone :P)

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Awesome anime! I like the soundtrack.
The Last Exile fantasy is very different from other animes that I've watched.
It kinda reminds me of the biblical Noah's Ark.

hey i haven't seen this but i have heard that it is really good and i wanna see it

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i never saw Last Exile :(
maybe i should watch it

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

never saw the beginning but i saw one of the episodes i liked it to an extent but, i couldn't
really get into it, that was only one episode

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

A friend burned me the whole series about a year ago or so and I *still* haven't gotten round to watching it yet. A number of people have recommended it, though, so I suppose I'd better get round to seeing the series. XD

hey i have watched it all and i think it is awesome, i just watched it recently though, i would have liked to learn more about the guild and delfine

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagician

^_^'

LOL :D Last exhile is pretty good :) i reallyyy want a doll like the one that grl carries (the little grl dont remember her name either hehhe ^_^' ) the doll sheep that makes moo....err meeehhh sounds XP everytime it tips over :)

her name is al...or albis...albis hamilton

Gaara of the Desert...

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I do! :)

Last year, the creator of Last Exile came to Anime Expo so I got his autograph and a drawing from him! :D

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

well my brother is downloading the anime but he said i shouldn't watch it but from my brother i think he likes it then again if he didn't why would he download it X_X

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.