Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Last Exile? - Minitokyo

Who likes Last Exile?

Tagged under Last Exile

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I'm still watching it... Dio is my favourite character. Great OST.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Yes i like Last exil because the graphism and story is great !!

traduction : Oui j'aime bien last exile parce que les graphisme et l'histoire est genial

anbu316

anbu316

ANBU SQUAD LEADER

its not the best anime but it is a good way to kill some time

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

Quote by LimefreakI love the show especially the characters and that little girl man,(doesn't remember her name though....)
I'm at the library again and they have the entire series the thing that bites is I don't HAVE MY library CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^'

i LOVE last exile so much! dio and lucciola are so hot!! *v*

Gaara of the Desert...

LAVOS

Time Devourer

Last Exile proves another big success for Gonzo. The storyline and the characters are all well developed. Just as all the anime Gonzo makes (at least what I've seen), in the end of the saga, there's always one big philosophical question (In this case, I think that the Guild idea appies very well to many governments nowadays).
My favorite character in the anime: Of course It's Deeo-Sama!

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

I like it, and it has awesome graphics = )

platt

platt

Dreamer

One of the best animes i have ever seen. I haven't seen that many though, but its really good. The good things about it is the graphics, the world, the plot and of course that the main-character ain't a person who can handle everything by himself. Probably some more things, but you get the idea; the show was good.
Favourite character: Dio ofcoure!

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

Nice and and the soundtrack owns

It was pretty good

I love Last Exile. I think the story is really good and the 3D effects are really nice. Dio is so fun to watch.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I thought I already posted here- oh well.

i liked Last Exile. The animation was very solid and the storylines were mostly interesting. Those kids are very determined. The only thing I really didn't like was Dio. I know people love him, but eh. My favorite character has to be Sophia.

Signature Image

Last Exile was so good that one movie Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow ripped off some stuff.

Signature Image

Zero37

Genosis

I love Last Exile! It's one of my all-time favourites :D ... Awesome soundtrack, great storyline... Some really tragic moments, cuteness, and general awesomeness all-round.

On a side-note, I didn't even notice the graphics until I bought the series on DVD! At which point my reaction was simply... "Wow..." *stares at screen in awe*.

Hehe... :D

Quote by Zero37I didn't even notice
the graphics until I bought the series on DVD! At which point my
reaction was simply... "Wow..." *stares at screen in awe*.
Hehe... :D

If you liked those Graphics you should check out Ghost in the Shell, especially Innocence

Signature Image

Kyrokushen

Silent Masamune's Mercinary

I loved LAST EXILE. OMFG last exile was so good. I gonna get all the episodes on DVD and treasure them for the rest of my life. A great storyline, some comdey and it made you think. 10/10 from me

Come to the Dark Side we have Cookies
Signature
Prepare for a Revolution!

Last Exile was a great find for me too. I liked the fact that they made sure all their characters were all round characters (creative writing term for developed characters with history and rich personalities etc.) it was like everyone from Claus to the captain of the Silvanna all felt like the main characters, the animation was good, the graphics incredible, the sound track amazing all the elements came together perfectly. It felt like an anime version of Firefly to me without all the brawls and gunfights though. Not to mention the ending I love this anime it is up with Escaflowne for me. All that imagination that created a believable world to set it in makes a lot of difference in the eyes of the watcher. Watch it, love it, its good stuff. ;) ;) :) :)

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I love it. I think Aru/ Alvis is cute. I also like Sophia.

exilednihilist

exilednihilist

Exiled Nihilist

Omg.. I love this show, in my opinion one of the greatest Anime out there.. I love the Characters all of them.. Alvis is soooooo cute. And yeah.. The Characters are sooooo developed .. I just love every aspect of it.. now I'm going to stop ranitng.. I sound like a lil' school boy.. so yeah.. peace out.. A-town... m'kay sorry.. I'ma go now, buh boi.

We are stuck in the dream of an insomniac

I love Last Exile. At first I just looked at the DVD cover and it didn't seem so good, but then I watched the first eps. and sat there for 6 hours trying to finsh as much as I can. The only disappointing thing is that they don't tell you what that weird thing at the end is...I guess they just want you to use your imagnation. :)

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

I saw only the OPENING SEQUENCE for Last Exile and got so hooked. XD
It's like, definitely one of my top favey series. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep up with it because all of my money goes toward pimping my old computer and cosplay lately. -_-;;

Hopefully I'll be able to see the rest of it when I get my new job. XD
Last Exile is amazing.

i really enjoyed watching Last Exile. the animation is top-notch, the soundtrack excellent(i love the ending song!)

however, the characters, though good, does not develop as i expected. especially Clause. i think Lavi has the best character development. (though i find it EXTREMELY strange that she suddenly fall in love with Clause in the middle of the show.) i love her enthusiasm and her attitude to life. ^__^

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Last Exile is pretty cool. I like the Vanships and the artwork as well as the story. although I do admit a little more info at the end would have helped.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

last exile totaly and completly owns all ass in anime
the great OST and graphics are awesome
and all the episodes have at least alittle to contribute to the story no bouring fillers
i think they should make somekinda spin off or something mabey a OVA

my bother bought it and said that i should wacth it...at the begigning i thought it had no plot and that it kept repeating itself, but after the 2 or 3 episode u really get into it and u just can't stop! i watched it until 4 a.m! it's a really cool series!

merged: 09-16-2006 ~ 06:25pm
my bother bought it and said that i should wacth it...at the begigning i thought it had no plot and that it kept repeating itself, but after the 2 or 3 episode u really get into it and u just can't stop! i watched it until 4 a.m! it's a really cool series!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.