Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Embarassing School Stories - Minitokyo

Embarassing School Stories

page 1 of 1 4 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

We all have them. Stories from our wayward youth. You know the ones. The stories that make you go WTF?! When you, now, think back on them. It doesn't have to be specifically about you, it can be about something you witnessed when you were either in class, or waiting in line at lunch, or hell walking down the hallway of school. Preferably from elementary school, cause those generally tend to be the funniest, but any grade level will suffice. Here, I've got a few for you to giggle at.

Quote: Oh yeah, I remember this one time at recess in the fourth grade I was chasing this girl I liked Kim- and was literally chasing her. Well... I wasn't paying attention to where the fuck I was going and ran full tilt into a pole. I literally bounced off the motherfucker, and had to walk away like nothing was wrong even though my fucking head was hurting like a son of a bitch. I totally had to play it off like I meant to do it, but man did I feel like a fucktard. EVERYFUCKINGBODY saw me bounce off that damn pole.

My head hurt for the rest of the day...

Quote: Then there was the time that I was bent over tying my shoe when this kid came up behind me and did a pile driver to me. Unfortunately for me, I landed on a chunk of concrete and was-- as Chris Tucker put it-- knocked the fuck out! I was out for like a good fifteen minutes. My sister tracked the guy down later and beat his ass. I wonder what happened to him? He was like fourteen and in the fifth grade... Not what you'd call very smart.

And finally:

Quote: I remember this one time we were waiting in line for lunch-- oh I think this was in like the third or fourth grade. Anyway we were all waiting in line like good little zombies for our pre-processed lunches when someone-- maintenance I think opened one of the doors to do something. Well, this one kid- Dwayne was his name as a matter of fact- wasn't paying attention and put his hand right in the crack of the door to rest himself. Well, the maintenance people weren't paying attention either and shut the door-- on his hand. Normally, it'd be okay, you know? Just a mashed finger, a little bruising-- wrong. This poor fuck's hand looked like jam. It was mangled. However, luckily for him it only caught his middle finger- his fuck ya finger if you will. Anyway, later on, before class began, I snuck out of the cafeteria and went to nurse office to catch a peep of his finger up close. Don't you know that he was sitting there playing with his fucked up finger? The damn thing was barely hanging on by a tendon and he was jerking on it.

So, your turn- what are some funny, embarassing, or just WTF stories you have from school?

Who says that 4chan doesn't come up with some good ideas every now and again?

Quote: I remember one time I was in ISS or detention or what the fuck ever you want to call it. Well, it seems that dumbass was catching that day cause the class was REALLY packed-- IE SRO. The teacher, already knowing me-- placed me square in front of her desk. I didn't have shit to do, so after about fifteen minutes of sitting there bored out of my skull, I reach behind me on the teachers desk looking for something- ANYTHING to do. I found her three hole punch and began to take it apart. I was in the process of putting it back together when the teacher poked her head around the desk to see WTF I was doing. I grinned sheepishly at her and handed her the mangled hole punch back. She called me rat boy from then on out.

Best one I just remembered.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

One memory i had in school was during my "Business Studies" class, and the topic was about marketing/promotion. Well this student was fully screwing around, and so the teacher would punish him by lecturing or giving detentions. Well what happend was that the teacher told that student to place his table next to the window and asked him to stand on the table facing the window.......the aim of this punishment was to teach that student about advertising and how effective it is. Well when teachers or students from outsaide walked passed...they will go......what the??? yeah that was kinda funny, an weird way to punish your students.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

if that happened to me i'd wave and say hi to people passing by

Zerox0714

Zerox0714

The Chosen Angel

Quote by silverwolf1if that happened to me i'd wave and say hi to people passing by

I would be with silverwolf1 I would wave too ^_^

Life is too short to spend time fearing death ^_^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.