Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wolfs rain - Minitokyo

Tagged under Wolf's Rain

page 1 of 1 10 total items

When I saw Wolfs rain I thought that it was a little slow in the mittle.Is there anyone else who thought that?
Dont get me wrong I think it is a great anime but just a little slow.

Ya I noticed the slow down a bit and focused more on making the show look good.

The whole show is a little slow. Yeah the first 5 episodes or so are quick but once they leave the city it kinda bogs down. Don't get me wrong, I like the anime, but it took me a while to get all the way through it.

Signature

SP1R1T

rogue

i think so to the whole anime is a bit slow

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I like the opening Stray, composed by none other but Yoko Kanno. Wolf Rain is great, however I couldn't stand that 4 episodes of recap!

Signature

Quote by bookimpThe whole show is a little slow. Yeah the first 5 episodes or so are quick but once they leave the city it kinda bogs down. Don't get me wrong, I like the anime, but it took me a while to get all the way through it.
http://bookimp.suzume.org/pic/bookimp-sig2.png

Yeah me too. :)

I liked it but it's just so sad. :(

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

The recap is completely bizarre. I've no idea why they decided to stick it there of all places. Naturally I've never seen any of those episodes again, and I've always recommended against watching them, because they do nothing but ruin the atmosphere.

SOUL-BLADE

SOUL-BLADE

Waking Dreamer

Yes, EXACTLY! what is up with the recap. I just recently started watching Wolf's Rain and i was pretty enthralled untill episode 15. Sure at the begining of the episode i realised oh must be a recap...thats okay i guess its halfway through the season...its not a bad time to give people a recap of whats happend so far.

However episode 18 is here, so someone please explain to me why im seeing the same scenes from epidoe 1 to 14 AGAIN!

I guess one could think it was for charcter dvelopment...but it doesnt give me anything new that i havent realised in the first 14 eps! They dont even contain flashbacks. I would have accepted it, if the gave insight to the other characters background, say adding scenes form before episode 1, setting up the charcters, mindsets and history, before they all meet up with each other.

But there isnt even that...im jumping to different sections of these episodes (15-18) in search for some new scenes or footage or at least different perspectives of past events...but they are looking to be exactly the same footage.

Am i missing something here because its coming off as the creators being REALLY, REALLY LAZY. I was holding this series high up there as quality anime, but these recent eps have serioulsy disappointed me, dropping AT LEAST a few points on a scale of 10.

I havent seen the ending yet, which i hope will redeem my current perception of it. I apologize if i totally missed the importance of the eps but at the moment a i can sy is...WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Yeah that recap irritated me as well...

Oh well, I suppose it went a bit slow because they went on the journey. Basically a journey is just fillers. A few episodes that has no relation to the main quest but to make up time untill they get to their destination.

But that recap was, I believe, unnecassary. I mean, I did watch every episode up 'till that point, so there's no need to give me a complete recap on every character's bio!

@ Soul-Blade

I shared your frustration, but I believe the ending will make it up. At least, it did for me.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.