Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN - Minitokyo

FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

All fans of Final Fantasy meet me here and let speak about one of the greatest events in the history !

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children is the best jus the game, best out of the other Final Fantasy series,(i have no clue what i'm saying) stupid me :nya:

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Yaya????? I heard FF7 Advent Children is no longer a DVD exclusive, as far as it's within the region of Japan. It will hit theaterically release at September 14 2005.

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by ZeliardYaya????? I heard FF7 Advent Children is no longer a DVD exclusive, as
far as it's within the region of Japan. It will hit theaterically
release at September 14 2005.

wait in japan or in america, or at the same time?
which one are you talking about?

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

This will be a masterpiece of computer animation and a perfect story that line up two years after
the battle with Sephiroth

Signature

RyuMizuchi

=Shameless Leecher=

I sure hope that it wont reveal too much about ffvii actual plot... I would rather wait in anticipation :P
So its not DVD exclusive? So the makers arent worried that ffvii AC will follow the same fate as Spirits Within did. Thats good, it means the movie should be good.

~~Kono youni shin no jyaku ga aruto suru naraba,
sorewa omaetachi ningen no kokoro.~~

~Dhaos/ Edward D. Morrison, Tales of Phantasia

GO final fantasy!!!! I heard that on PS3 they were going to remake FF7 but they said they werent they were just making a demo...I am pissed...so bad...I was looking forward to play it..and It is my favorite...Good graphigs very good..you should see it.C ya

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

But the same thing is going to happen again right, the mother thing and the life stream,
plus in one of the trailers, sephiroth shows up, unless its a clone.

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Everyhing circles around the alien Jenova who fell from the skies... and know after Cloud "defeated" Sephiroth and destroyed Jenova, yhe great explosion that occured (the "geyser") brought the cells into the atmosphere and so the illness" geostigma" occurs....

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

does anyone know if there were any release pictures of Aries???!!i really wanna seee how she looks like~!!!i've seen pics of everyone but her >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

I do, she's really pretty this way
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9006/aeris8ry.png

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

can't wait, my friend told me that the creator thought it was not fair for it tobe delayed soo long so he added like 20 more min of footage. I dun know where he gets this from but he's the raziest ff fan i kno and i trust him;

A real friend stabs you in the front

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Ya...... ff7ac...... I've been waiting for this for centuries....... *lol* XD

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I'm so excited about ff:ac coming out! I cant wait... :) :D :nya: XD

Signature Image

Quote by RayeEarth92GO final fantasy!!!! I heard that on PS3 they were going to remake FF7
but they said they werent they were just making a demo...I am
pissed...so bad...I was looking forward to play it..and It is my
favorite...Good graphigs very good..you should see it.C ya

i heard that they were eventually going to remake ff7 but they dont know when the cinemas from the orginal were going to be changed to look like advent children the movie and when ur walking around and battling it was going to look like ff10.i cant wait for the movie to come out there also making 2 more games to finish the ff7 story. a turks game for psp and a game with vincet i cant wait

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

did i mention that i love the music... oh yeah... there's a new game of ff7 coming out it's called... Dirge of Cereberus... hehe... it's all about the dopeness of Vincent Valentine

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

Its amazing i hope the movie comes America soon..............

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

they pushed it to October something... i forgot the exact date...

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

I've seen AC and I must say it was awesome. The characters behave as they should its humorous and you can't even imagine the fight scenes and it has an great ending.

Where can I get the movie ?

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed"

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by gamermanWhere can I get the movie ?

You have to ask politely...I got the movie too...it was great animation...but damn the story is just hard to follow, still probably the most impressive CG movie ever produced I would imagine. A couple of things...I read in a few magazines, the "trailer" of the re-done FF7 was originally a Technical Demo, or so square said...they have no changed their story to that they are re-doing their masterpiece and re-releasing it on the PS3, so graphics will be almost as good as the AC movie where. The other thing, AC was/is released in Japan DVD exclusive either today or tomorrow, atleast thats what the reports I heard said. Included on the DVD is a special anime OVA of FF7 that goes along with AC(I forgot the name of the ova). The AC release wont be for a month or so in America is also what I read. Those are the facts I got out of all the game and anime mags I read.

Also I forgot, to those who have seen it already, what was the deal with how Sephiroth came back? I didn't get that at all...was it really him or not?

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

the ova's name is ffvii Last order it available but only in raw :/

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

hehe, saw both (AC and LO). Both are great. In the movie there are some great treats for FF fans like for example the ringtone that one of the silver-haired guys had, and the music in the final battle between Cloud and *** (I don't want to give spoilers), or a dolly that one of the sick girls had :] And I must tell you that I almost cried every time Aeris appeared (and tears just flowed out at the end of the movie). As for the Last Order OVA it's also great, but it's for FF fans only. It depicts the story of what has happened in Nibelheim.

Signature

And we in Europe don't even have a release date... =(...not fair!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.