Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many books of trc are there? - Minitokyo

how many books of trc are there?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

i mean i dont think the manga series has finished (i'm not sure) but they've started a anime for it and the reason i'm cofused is don't they usually start animes after the manga is finished? could somebody please clarify this for me!

Beccie XxX

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

The manga is still continuing, it's only up to vol. 11 right now.

Sometimes they start the anime even when the manga isn't finnished yet, like x/1999 and Inuyasha.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

o right XP. tty for telling me limes-eye, your a good frien ^^!

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

The manga is still on, and on February 16 (I think so) the 13th volume will be on sale.
I've heard that the anime will last 3 seasons!

And by the way, CLAMP have said that it will be longer than x/1999! :D

I read somewhere that it will go for 24 vols. (Of course this might not be true....)

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

I hope that it will go for 24 vols. and more^____^
I love reading Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRoNiCLE.....
In Germany there are only 7 vols. out now.....and they only come out every three months......to long to wait X_X

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

There are 12 Japanese volumes and one character book and 8, almost 9 American volumes. Volume 13 in Japan is yet to come out. There are also 26 episodes of the anime and the new season starts April 28th or 29th.

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

wow inukaglove where did u get that info from ...so far i noe there r 12 books in singapore...but i don noe where to download the anime ....-_-''

until now there's 15 vols published in singapore. in japan i think they reached vol 17. if you want, there's online manga... here's the link:
http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/newsampupdates.msnw

They say its going to be longer than X/1999 or so I hear. I do know that they've released upto chapter 138 in Japan or is it 139 I can't be sure. But I have read 138! >,< SO COOL!

merged: 01-16-2007 ~ 02:05am
Oh sorry! There are past 18 volumes in Japan!

its true that this series will be longer than X/1999 but a long time ago i remember reading that the series is gonna have like approximately 24 volume. someone can verify this since i cant remeber where i read this.

i read this somewhere (sorry i don't remember where) that they are only 2/3 done wit the story so there will be 28 volumes.

Tsubasa is usually first released from CLAMP in chapters- printed in japanese, released in magazines, then put into books, translated into whatever language you want, then sold at a store near you.

Currently (23/04/07) they are at chapter 150. {first chapter of volume nineteen}

When the series was at approx. chapter 140ish, it was announced, from a source close to CLAMP, that the series was two-thirds of the way through.
[looks above, can't remember source either, sorry]

Therefore, expect about 200 chapters in total, which will be approximately 30 volumes altogether.

[*hopes thats accurate enough*]

// "I just keep practising saying goodbye to you" \\

now there are 14 books

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

yeah... I just went to the bookstore yesterday and saw volume 14...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.