Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your favorite radio station? - Minitokyo

Whats your favorite radio station?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

THE RADIO: A source of music. Tons of radio stations that play good and BAD music. But, which ones your favorite? you just type in your favorite and tell the where you live!

example (this is true): My favorite station is 170.9 the End! it plays hit music!Sacremento, California!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

dont really listen to too much radio anymore but i used to listen and love 102.7
El monte, California

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I got about 2 fav radio stations

WQUE 93.3 FM - The finest southern rap and R&B New Orleans, LA has to offer.

WYLD 98.5 FM - Plays urban contemporary, like New Orleans Jazz, swing and even r&b

WNOE 101.1 FM - Plays mostly country hits. New and Old.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

shague

shague

sexy hair

I work at my highschool station, and we play some pretty good music. Actually the big name stations around here listen to us to see what is becoming popular. We get a lot of new music and play it before other stations would even touch it. It is mostly rock and classic rock. We are 91.7 w-e-e-m, the voice of the Arabians(school mascot).

The only geeks that are allowed to have tans are band geeks, and they hate it with a passion.

#JapaneseLover#

I listen to an online radio station on occasion: http://www.vivalavoce.com

It plays classical music.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

95.5, 96.3,105.1 and many more in the detroit area in michigan

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Smooth Jazz - KKSF 103.7 (San Francisco, California)

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

z95.3 .....i don't listen to it much any more but it plays a varity of pop/rock/etc music.....Chilliwack,BC.....its actually the radio station for vancouver, but we get it out here :D

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Well, back when I did listen to the radio, my favorite was 99.1 HFS...DC's Rock Station! But then, without saying anything, they changed it to a spanish station and I was pissed...so I don't listen to the radio very much anymore because there are no real quality rock stations...cept for Z104 and they're quite repetitive with the songs they play. Only time I really listen is Elliott in the morning and to Kitty for the Bad Kitty scratch.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

er... have non... I walk around with my discman and my CDs

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Vietgurl
How are you doing?
well... um i live in the Netherlands,
and there is a station called Funx , its with multicultural music very nice...unfortunately they dont have japanese music -_-
if anyone is interested in this radio station then you can visit www.funx.fm and click on "listen live" on the top of the page on the left side :)
well...
see you later everybody and take care

Well i'm from Ontario and I am a fanatic of Edge 102.1 which is based in toronto. They have one of the coolest studios I have seen yet. Storefront and a big glass window to smear yourself against.

Ashiwan

Ashiwan

Ashiwan

I listen to:

106.7 kroq
10.27 KIIS FM

and a whole buncha cds (has nothing to do with the thread)

Signature
-------------------------------------------------
From Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
There's no in town that I know
You gave us somplace to go
I never said thank you for that
I thought I would get a second chance

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Atlanta ga
105.7 the Buzz -> plays new rock but tends to be a bit repetitive
99.7 aka 99X -> rock and alternative but a truly crappy morning show

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I listen to 97.3 the wave from new brunswick canada it plays alot of different music mostly chart hits

Signature Image

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

No radio station.. I just listen to Mxpx, p.o.d., and my anime soundtracks. ^_^

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

If I ever do listen to the radio it is probably
KROQ 106.7

But i mostly just put music on my PSP if I want to listen to anything...

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I live in Spokane, WA and I sometimes listen to a few radio stations when I get tired of the CD's I listen to. Here's what I listen to:

KHTQ 94.5 ("Rock 94 1/2")
keze 96.9 (Star @ 96.9 - Best of the 80's, 90's)
KISC 98.1 (Lite Rock)
KKZX 98.9 (Classic Rock)
KXLY 99.9 ("Classy 99.9" Soft Rock)
KEYF 101.1 (Oldies 101)
kcda 103.1 (Familiar New Music and Retro Hits)
KBBD 103.9 (bob-fm. 80's, 90's and Whatever...)
KZBD 105.7 (The Buzzard, Classic Rock).

And basically whatever I might have on my computer at the time. If I find something good on the radio, I'll listen until a commercial comes on, etc.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

i personally like 93X.the only rock station in Minnesota.haha.we suck ¬_¬

Chicago has the best rock stations EVER!
they have like...7 of them

I love 100.7 south florida

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

none, when it comes to rap, none of the radio stations I've heard of ever really play jacksquat worth listening to.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Well in regards to online radio(which is basically the only radio station I really listen to anymore) I listen to kawaii radio. It's not too bad and you can request songs which actually make it through unlikee the radio stations in real life.

kroq for me, I used to listen to kiis, but it started sucking

102.5 lol i live in elk grove california. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.