Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fullmetal Alchemyst Movie - Minitokyo

Fullmetal Alchemyst Movie

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

Does anyone know, where or how can i get the FMA movie?
There are no torrent servers, eD2k link-sites, any direct downoalds, any DC hubs, where I can find it!

Quote: People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something. You must present something of equal value to gain something. That is the principle of equivalent trade in alchemy. blabla something else.

This is the main mind in the FMA anime, and i cant bare it!
Buying a DVD is only the last resort, altough i don't know where I can Buy a DVD near Poland.

People from all over Deutschland (Heil, FMA fans!) ,Great Britain, Irleand, Slovakia, Denmark ,Norway, Sweden, and ex-CCCP (joke - i just don't remember the English names of these contries):
Give me a clue or something!
I'm counting on you!

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

destiny-seed

GSD Rocks!

O_O theres a fma movie.. cool i wish i knew but i dont sorry. hope you can find it soon tho

i know i've been looking for it too but i dont its out yet . but i cant wait >_<

Kitty2005

Kitty2005

Affections Touching Across Time

theres and fma movie?! i did not know that! :o but now i do! but i dont know how to get it, but if i find a way, i will tell you!

Yeah Ive been looking for one as well, but it may take a while. Depends on if you are looking for one fansubbed or not. I would wait a couple or weeks or so until you would actually start seeing any torrents for it. ^^

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

its already released in Japan. well, thats what i heard. hope we can find a torrent soon x.x

Kamiw

LOVELESS

in my country isn't any FMA cds TT_TT
now i download it by bittorrent
it's engdub [and i didn't understand wat they say TT_TT]
then ... i search for subtitle but i find smthg else ...
i find the soundtracks of FMA the movie!!
i downloaded them and listen ahhhhh it's made me crazyyyy~ >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Uhm... I heard that it sold out around 170,000 tickets or something on that movie. Dunno if that's true but I just read it on our local newspaper and it's really good.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

i heard of that. i got download it in my computer. i like the movie too much that it rock the world.

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

In January there will appear a DVD-RIP!
Finally!

Now we have only a TVrip:
[unicorn : link removed]

Signature

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I've only seen the cam version but the torrent is down and i want to see the HQ version XD

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

MHm, the movie was somewhat unsatisfing...

But its not so bad!
Now, ppl can write fanfics!

Signature

the most thing i liked from the movie, was the end :P u know... anyway, i think that everybody who looks here, have already seen it

Oh, I wished I waited a after the end of the series before I watched the movie.

It was satisfying, and yet not... I don't know, the main 'villian' seemed a bit week to me, and I would have liked to have seen more interactions with the mains from the series.

I really hope it comes out soon! I'm so buying it! I can't wait til it's released.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

[unicorn : link removed]

Heres the link where i downloaded the movie hope you enjoy.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Since there are other threads on this movie and because the opening post asks where to download it, closing thread.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.