Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Harry Potter's Manga - Minitokyo

Harry Potter's Manga

page 1 of 1 10 total items

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

hi-
again, searching mangas...- [i.m losT, i.m a manga adict!!]
well, this time, i.m searching hp's manga...
have u listen about it?...
it is an english [or spanish...-] translation?
have u read it?
hope u can answer me...!

R.T

P.D: here is a little pic that i found in somewhere...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9946/hp48uu.th.jpg

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

o! i didnt kno there was a hp manga, but i dont really like hp! lol! but i didnt kno they would make it....

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

No idea.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

wow harry potter mangas! wow if that;s true, im gonna go crazy! well... iv tried to draw them before but quit because it was wayyyy to long ^^

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

There are a LOT of Harry Potter doujinshi by a wide variety of doujinshi circles. You can find a ton of them for sale on ebay, or if you hit the convention circuit you'll probably find a few at the dealers there. These are NOT official manga nor sanctioned by JK Rowling, Scholastic, etc.
For example:
This site has reviews of a bunch of HP doujinshi
This site has translations of some HP doujinshi
If in doubt, use a search engine to find more! :D

KanameChan

KanameChan

The Raging Nice-Girl

yup! Harry Potter doujinshi are LOTS of fun!!! My favorite ones are by someone named So Mauo. Koge Donbo has some out too!!!

That picture you posted above looks familiar too...probably in a doujinshi I saw around lol.

Hey, if anybody finds some that are scanlated (other than aku-tenshi's) please post!!!

omg! that would be just amazing! i would love to see draco in manga style! (faints)

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

I hope thats true cause I like Harry Potter.

i dont know is it japanese?

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

nope there isn't cuz if there is it will be everywhere on the anime links, there is doujinshi's but not the actual manga, some mangaka's can draw the whole story out but still its called doujinshi's and not the actual manga cuz there isn't one.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.