Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you hate taking public transport? - Minitokyo

Do you hate taking public transport?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

yea i hate it but i have to take it from time to time .. lifes not supose to be good always ^_^!!!

In Sydney, the rail network is so complicated which has been developed for over 150 yrs, so if one train is delay in one side of sydney, thern the majority of the network is screwed. But for me, my trains are always on time. But trains to the city, is chaos, they run like more than 10 minutes late =(

But the bus system is excellent

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

Public transportation is fine as long as you have time to spare. If I drive my car I can get to my place of employment in 10 minutes if traffic is not congested. If I take bus then it will take me at least one hour.

Conversely public transit system in major Japanese cities are outstanding. You will not need a car if you live in Tokyo. Train schedule is so accurate that you can practically set your time on watch.

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

Like the wise words from Homer Simpson ahem, "Public Transportation's for suckers." Although that is how I get everywhere. Or... you know. walk. But walking's for know-it-all punks with to much time to waste.

Signature

The subway system is great but the bus forget about taking the bus.
#1 You have to wait their for like 15-20mins.
#2 They always seem to come in as a "bundle pack"
(meaning 3bus will come in at once, with the front bus fully pack while the other two
are half full or nearly empty!)
#3 If you missed the "bundle pack" you might as well start walking to your destination because
by the time you reach their, you might actually beat the bus.

Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

not really..... I used to take public transport but now theres no public transport at where I'm living so I need to drive. I don't really hate it, I actually miss it. ^_^'

Signature

AniDemon

AniDemon

The stampede is coming!

im not 2 crazy about public transit id rather drive my own or take a taxi but sometimes theyre coo

Signature

NDtcC

NDtcC

~DeViLboy~

I hate Public transport..Especially bus!! they STinks inside!!!

~~LiFe IS A MesS~~

Signature

~~ENjoY IT WhiLe YoU CaN~~

Actually, I really don't mind public transportation. It's pretty good and I haven't had any trouble with it. Of course there's the fact that I use public transportation about once to twice a week, but I haven't had any major problems when I did.

erebusnight

::Kickass Imposter!:: <(^.~)>

Oh me oh myyy, I'm in NYC and the subway is horribllle. It's more or less the fault of the politicians who charge too much money for transportation and also, overwhelmingly, the fault of the public who has no consideration for the well-being of others. Many people like to crowd in front of opening doors so they can get in faster, but that only prevents people from getting out, thus preventing THEM from getting in. Other times, passengers like to hog the spots near the doors in the inside of the train, preventing people from getting IN, so many people get stuck between the subway doors.

The bus is way friendlier, but way slower.

Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

depends on where you are, i stay very near to the busiest road in Manchester or even UK, Oxford road of Manchester has 8 bus companies travelling up and down and get a good pass, you get a bus every minute, so i say it is good.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I never used the public transportation when I was back in Minnesota. Even now I hardly use the public trans, but that's because I live in a rural area. I do use it to go into larger cities, down to tokyo, or for traveling around the country. The train system is FANTASTIC, though a bit pricy.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

i hate public transport but it's cheaper than taxi so.. no other choice. the bus is stink and the driver is always trying to get as many passenger as he can even though the bus is already full.

'' live life to the fullest''

obviously I hate public transport..they're dirty as some ppl stick gum here and there and the air con's usually broke..but overall..it beats walking if the place is far

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

I get a bus everyday to school. I HATE PUBLIC TRANSPORT! :angry: It's crowed and smelly and people leave litter all over the falll! I DETEST IT! :angry:

i hate takin the bus. Way to many crazy people. I don't understand why people on the bus seem to think it's a good idea to strike up conversation with a stranger. I really hate it when there at the bus stop and they start from then to when you get of the bus. I need a car!

depends on the way or route you're taking.....

since im using the bus, its been a great help now that winter's here..

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.