Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite T.V. program? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite T.V. program?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

My favorite program asr two, the firs is Souht Park and the news, in this case the news of my country (México)

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I don't watch much TV programming at all, but I DO enjoy The Shield on FX.

iron chef ;p

but i havent watched tv in a while ><

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

It's hard to say but I like to see the anime "Lum" (almost the only worthly anime to watch in my tv) and lexx!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

The news [finances as well :)], and some educational programs...

i like those shows where they show videos of things like americas funnyest videos, max X, worlds wildest police chases... i dont kno its like theres nothing better to watch

paied

paied

*blink*

i like the show Becker -i hardly watch any tv.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

when I don´t watch CNN, I watch american series like E.R, The O.C, Friends, etc....and when i´m not watching american series, i´m watching anime, and when i´m not watching anime, i´m watching cnn...

cnn and anime,....what a combination!

Stargate sg-1, though I don't actually watch it on TV here, since they're showing it a season late. I probably watch more news on TV than anything else. Jeremiah was a good show though.

i just watch whatever's on cartoon network, disney channel, nickalodeon.

Signature Image

law and order

aqua teen hunger force

Signature

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

South Park, Simpsons, Iron Chief and Law and Order: SVU

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

At this moment... Dark Angel with Jessica Alba, she's cool! XD and Sex and the City, when i can catch (interesting stuff ^_^' ).

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Law and Order SVU, Monk, CSI : ) Am a crime show buff!

And of course family guy, futurama and simpsons.

chopsuey

anime lover

Familiy Guy and similars

This world is full of sadness, can U be really happy?

I don't watch TV a lot though. But when I turn the TV on, I'm always looking for the News chanel, and sometimes I watch Unsolved Mysteries or It's a Miracle.

Family guy is good. I saw the pilot for American Dad, a show created by Seth McFarlen, which was prettty good, and other shows on adult swim
news BREAK
Case Closed will air 52 episodes before starting all over from episode 1...thats thursday
today is episode 51

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.