Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the Best Anime Bargains You Ever Got?! - Minitokyo

What was the Best Anime Bargains You Ever Got?!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Two Tenchi Muyo OAV production cells for $30.00 at a Mom & Pop anime store on the east side of Cleveland. I'm sure there are more, but the economy died before I could earn enough to buy them.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

zen8192

zen8192

Dr. CHEMISTRY

Does getting free anime on the web without wasting a single cent count?
Well if it does then I got a very nice bargain... :) :D :nya:
Also want to get free Anime Online? Then join our group, the Media-Cravers!! :) :D :nya:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signature Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

An original image of my favorite serie, X Unlimited

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Umm...I'd say getting two movies for 20 bucks (10 each) and then when Media Play was closing in my town I got the Inuyasha season 2 for about 50 bucks.

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

me and my friend were cruising around just for fun and we found a hastings so we decided to check it out and we found box sets of a lot of animes for only $30.00 complete series.

The best bargain I got was the Magic knight rayearth economy box 1 for just £17.99 and the single discs for that season where at the same price as the complete set (and they're still selling it at that price now)

25$ US for the complete vandred series (first and second stage)

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I got from a convention that has pasted called Icon I got a 1/144 strike freedom from 18-16 for buying from the same guys more than once in the past years.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Got the Magical Play 2-disc set for 30 bucks last year.

And I bought vols. 1 and 2 of Divergence Eve, vol. 1 of Popotan, vol. 1 of Maburaho and vol. 2 of Please Teacher second-hand.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.