Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Opinions... (Advices, welcome!) - Minitokyo

Need Opinions... (Advices, welcome!)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

I see you have problems expressing yourself on your mother. Well, a simple card may do since your not use to words... ^_^V

Say "Happy Birthday Mum, I love you" and give her some flowers and wallah.

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

to tell you the truth... if you cannot say it.. why don't you give her a card... a card that you make...not the card that you just bought on a bookstore.... make a card that tells her how much you love her and greet her a happy birthday... in that way... your mother will know how much you love her and make her more greatful to you... but I think is that, tell her.... a voice is more tender and very warm if a mother will hear it from her son/daughter..... be brave kuya.. face your fear.... "We will not change anything if we will not face our fears and if we don't risk our lives..." sounds like I'm much older and matured than you kuya...sorry po kuya...

Heaven

niomea

niomea

broken wings

I agree that in some cicustances, it is hard to say something just straight forward. It happens to me so many times.

However, as there are plenty way to go to Rome, I would say flower. Flowers for a mother is yellow crysanthemum. It is a tribute to mothers. Yellow chrysanthemum with its many petals symbolizes the thousand love of a mother.

I wish this can help.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by Akaiken
I really hate myself! I can't give her anything or just saying! I
really can't. I love my parents both but on occasions like this, my
mouth's always close. And she even reminded us yesterday about that.
Damn! I really hate myself!
Need opinions or advices guys!

We're the same... I can't also talk to my parents when on occasions like mother's day, birthday... >_<
It's really hard to said it straight... If you can't do it, give her a card or a thing that she likes. That would make her happy. ;)
For me, I said it straight and then I kissed and hugged her. :d
i hope my opinion will help you. ;)

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

wow, i should start a thread on how to tell you i am sorry, cuz i really don't know how to... i've been feeling terrible lately ...

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

Give her a hug, and say happy birthday. She will love it, as it'll confirm your mum's belief that you love her.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

All people go through a phase where they feel they cant connect with their parents anymore. Honestly, know that that it passes. All I can say is get over yourself, go buy the woman a card, and if you can't give it to her, have your sibling do it.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.