Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mobile suit gundam 08th ms team - Minitokyo

mobile suit gundam 08th ms team

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam MS Girls

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

everyones always talking about gundam seed and whatnot but noone ever says jack about 08th ms team >,< i personaly thought it was the best out of all of them. of course gundam wing was uber and what i've seen of seed is good, war in the pocket was awesome despite the mind blowing shock one gets the first time they see that beam saber punch through the main chars cockpit but 08th was my fav anybody out there aggree? (i've seen 90% of the original MSG all of stardust memory, 08th,war in the pocket, G-Gundam,sadly all of that retarded mini gundam...sg-gundam i think it was,and gundam wing i dont think im forgeting any of the other that i've actually seen tho i know theres more)

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I've seen it. I think it's pretty good.
The characters are nice, the plot is also good, it has romance, comedy, of course, the war going on: drama. The combination of all the elements makes it one very good gundam story.

i think it could have been a bit longer... other than that, no complains :)

Personally speaking I would't say it's the best gundam story. Then again, that's only my opinion.

oh! I love the opening!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I liked it alot when cartoon network aired it way back at night. It is one of the better GUndam Series that I've seen to this point, Gundam Wing being my favorite(bet ya can't guess which gundam is my favorite from that series)

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Personally I prefer Gundam F91 as the best, I guess my AV should have made that clear. The 08th MS Team is one of the top Gundam series. It was the third of the UC Gundam series that didn't involve Newtypes.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

i seen 0079, 0080war in pocket, 0083 startdust memories, z gundam, zz gundam, 08ms team, gundam x, gundam w, g gundam, char's counter attack, gundam f91, gundam seed, GSD

out of all these, i like 08ms team, war in pocket(story is awesome, and sad), char's counter attack, gundam f91, stardust memories and gundam sed

Indeed, 8th MS Team was a rather awesome Gundam series. Unfortunately, I am unable to put it's story in context with the rest of what I remember vaguely of the UC timeline... >_< I still loved the series, however, and wouldn't mind watching it again. ^^

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

UC timeline. to me, it seems like it had the best series, other than the UC, secondly is the CE(gundam seed/d/atray)

servbot

Long lost is non-reality

Gundam Seed is a great rehash....but nothing beats the Gundam UC storyline.

08th MS team is one of the best.

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by servbotGundam Seed is a great rehash....but nothing beats the Gundam UC storyline.

08th MS team is one of the best.

Couldn't agree more. A jungle warfare anime. Only with giant robots. OWNED. XD

[fanboyism] Ainaaaaa!!! [/fanboyism]

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

I liked Gundam Wing over the rest. The Epion rocks!

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by Modieveryones always talking about gundam seed and whatnot but noone ever
says jack about 08th ms team &gt;,&lt; i personaly thought it was the
best out of all of them. of course gundam wing was uber and what i've
seen of seed is good, war in the pocket was awesome despite the mind
blowing shock one gets the first time they see that beam saber punch
through the main chars cockpit but 08th was my fav anybody out there
aggree? (i've seen 90% of the original MSG all of stardust memory,
08th,war in the pocket, G-Gundam,sadly all of that retarded mini
gundam...sg-gundam i think it was,and gundam wing i dont think im
forgeting any of the other that i've actually seen tho i know theres
more)

The reason it's not talked about much is because its been years since the series started/ended. People have moved on to the newer series is all (just my opinion).

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I love 8th MS Team it was such an awesome series, I mean it was short but it was good. The storyline was awesome too.

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by NinjaI love 8th MS Team it was such an awesome series, I mean it was short but it was good. The storyline was awesome too.

I agree, while I didn't say so before I loved the series, the mobile suits, the characterization, but the series has been over for some time now. I (and others) have moved on (but not lost our fondness for the 08th).

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I DID. I also liked the weapons, especially that bren-shaped gun.

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.