Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DearS incomplete - Minitokyo

DearS incomplete

Tagged under DearS

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Man has anyone out seen DearS and if so don't you think it is imcomplete!!! I mean it is only 12 or 13 eps long and on the last one that one chick in glass is about to wake up!!!! man
this has drove me crazy for a while. well maybe it is a explaned in the manga I hope

Signature Image

I believe they will find a way to close that open window with a special episode or something
dont worry they have their way to close things ;)

LOL its cuz they are leaving an opening for season two which i think they are planning to come out with it. I heard the manga goes past the part that we saw

it is incomplete there is a second part in it its still not finished i think this 2005 or 2006 it depends on the work

Happy Kosumosu

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

There has to be a second part dammit! I mean it just ends with Ren leaving. What the hell!!?

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

i think that there will be a Second season

just read the first volume of the manga and liked it. very much like chobits tho. cant wait to find out more. downloaded the anime and will give it a watch soon.

Seen the anime and I do agree it ends with a bit of a clift hanger but ties up enough stuff to make it a pretty good ending. Right now I only got the first manga of the series and hoping to get the rest some time.

I hope there is a contine of the series like in the PS2 game !
because most of the secreats of The DearS are not clear jet !

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

well the PS2 game is in japanese and i cant read that yet! and i agree there needs to be more episodes if not a few movies.

they switch the stories around on DearS TV show with the first four books, made the ending of the 2 one be the ending of the show. i don't know if they are going to make another set of episodes of DearS but read the books and you find out more what happens that they didn't put into the show.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads. If a thread hasn't gotten a new post in over 4 weeks then it should be left alone. If you want you can create a new thread about this.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.