Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai deeper Kyo - Minitokyo

Samurai deeper Kyo

Tagged under Samurai Deeper Kyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I was wondering how much people here read Samurai deeper Kyo? And If you read about it what's you're favorite thing in the manga?

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I haven't read it yet but it sounds really good!!! It has a lot of action!!
I want to buy that anime/manga soon!!! ^_^

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

I've read the manga up to vol. 15 and seen the first DVD. I'm a huge fan of the manga, not so much the anime though. I don't really have a favorite character (maybe Sasuke or Mahiro? ^_^'). I don't know. What's your favorite thing about the manga? You asked us but you didn't mention anything. ^_^

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

Erm.... was that directed at me? If it was then sorry if I seemed harsh. I didn't mean to. I was just wondering what your answer to that question would be. And it's a good try for a second thread. ^_^

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

hahaha i love it i am waiting for vol15 to come out and my fav chars are yukimura, kyo, and akira.

my wonderful groups:
california-luv-group, japaneselovers, lovehina fans, samurai deeper kyo, make-a-friend,

Minimoshi

Minimoshi

Cowboy

I'm waiting for vol.22 ^^.
My favourite characters are Bontenmaru, Akira and "Luciole"

See You Next Time Space Cowboy

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

the manga is good but the anime just sux...

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

TwilightPrincess

i love marshmallows!

I love it. my favorite characters are prolly akira, yukimura and sasuke. but the anime did really suck.

Signature Image
The days go by slowly now.
Like the beating of my heart,
Or the ticking of a clock.
Never wavering, never changing.
Because you left.

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

You have to read it!!!It's so cool!!!I read till vol 20 and my fav chara is yukimura!!!If you like mangas with a great story about mysterious samurais and you always want to read more this is the right thing!!It has got everything:action,comedie,romance and suspense lol^^ And Akamine-sensei style is really beautiful!As the vols go on the story gets more and more interesting and appealing!
But I hated the anime....I doesn't have much to do with the manga...
I heard that the manga is still going on and it has more than 35 vols....God!!I want to read more>_<

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

I'm up to volume 31. I like everything about it. Lots of characters, relationships, action, mysteries.......
The tv series is good by itself, but compared to the manga, it sucks like hell.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

... I read the manga and I didn't like how it changed, the beginning was funny but it has become too weird like the anime.. even if I've watched all the eps. The only good thing in the anime is the intro and the seyuu... in the manga, I don't know. I've read up to... I don't remember... at least book 15

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I haven't read it yet ,but I hope to sometime

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sessha

Silver Fox

I read to volume 12, and watched the anime. My favorite character was Nobunaga, because I actually recognized his name from history class! But I think Kyo is too strong. He can beat anybody...

No more.

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

I like about the samurai stuff n action

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i've read a bit of it...but i go by chapters, not volumes but i like the story anyway ^^ it's cool! my fave characters are yukimura, kyo and sasuke :)

btw, is the anime that bad? i've never watched it before.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

My favourite manga... (after op)...

i love this loads - right now am at volume 34... and though a lot has already been revealed - there are still loads of unexplained events. Hotaru's my favourite guy! He's just so cute.

And I hate the anime. Other than the name of the characters and the stuff about the clan, I don't find anything else in common with the manga. >.<

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I haven't watched the anime but if it's that bad. I guess I'm not missing anything. :D

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

I am up to date on Kyo! I absolutly love everything about it!! Espically Kyo! :D

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

hey
samuria deeper is better in the manga than in anime.
i watch the the set of it ,it's kindna suck. i recommend not to waste money on anime.
the ending kindna lame toomanga is better.

Quote by TwilightPrincessI love it. my favorite characters are prolly akira, yukimura and sasuke. but the anime did really suck.

The anime was okay. (if you watch it in Japanese) It wasn't as horrible as some people told me that it was. Though, I wouldn't pay thirty dollars for a dvd. (I'd rather rent it)

The manga is great! (though, the farthest I have goten without jumping volumes is all the way through volume 7. I have a copy of volume 14 right naow and need to buy volume 15 when I get some more cash.

meh >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

The manga is so much better than the anime. Kamijyo-san writes the parts of Kyo and Kyoshiro's anguish perfectly.

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

I like it...haven't been able to get anything past volume 1, but none the less I think it is a good manga.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I cant wait to read volume 22 because of Akari. My favorite character is Hotaru.

Interaction between Kyo, Akira, Bon, Hotaru, and Akari is always priceless.

Too bad the manga ended, but all the questions were answered, and I was happy with the end.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.