Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mp3 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ok, hers the problem:

my aunt gave me this old nomad 2 mp3 player and a usb cable that it came with (i think) and i pluged every thing in and i went into this thing i have called Sonic Stage (its very crappy) an i discovered that i cant put music on portable divices using that. then i went into musicmatch juke box and apperantly it isnt compatible with the nomad 2. finnaly i went into wnidows media player (this is where it gets intresting) and it excepts the nomad 2, i go to sync and it says "no portable player detced" so i go down to the usb port and change the slot for the nomads usb. then in the corner of the screen i see a little icon that says "new hardwear deteced" i go to install it and it says "cable may not work correctly" or some thing like that. ive tried itunes and this creative thingy but they dont work!
CAN ANY ONEHELP?!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

first of all, it seems like you are describing 4 or 5 problems in one post
however as the post

Quote by youi go to install it and it says "cable may not work correctly" or some thing like that.

that explains

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

have you tried dragging the music onto the device's window like if it was folder? without any players such as iTunes or anything.

Signature Image

Do you have any Windows service pack/s installed?

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

just go to

1. My computer
2.select the hardware (Removable drive)
3. Drag The Music To It....simple enough no software needed!!!!

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.