Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If life were like an anime which anime would you want it to be?? - Minitokyo

If life were like an anime which anime would you want it to be??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

kikyo4eva

kikyo4eva

Boss-Chan

Me personally i have too much ideas but most of them have one thing in common magical/supernatural powers ^_^ well ya so that's what i think how bout you which anime would you like life to be like??

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Glint! I think it would be cool to wield three swords like Zoro from One Piece or be a bounty hunter such as Spike from Cowboy Bebop. ;) Of course, it would be interstin' to have robots comin' out of my head from Furi Kuri. Lmao ^_^
Or the life of a samurai using a katana.

If life were like an anime i would probally live in the world of Naruto cause ninjas is cools. Stealthy quick and agile what more can i say. :)

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

Kare Kano! I love the high school feeling in that anime. It'd be incredible to be a part of that story.

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

icarus15

icarus15

Kyros Moondown

Sakura Card Captors!!! or maybe Magic Users club :) :D

Signature

Kyros:Greek word for Master or Lord.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

i would like to be just like keitaro from love hina and be in the hinata apartments

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Naruto, Maburaho, Full metal panic, and many more i can't think of right now

Sessha

Silver Fox

G Gundam! Instead of thousands dying in war, they have fighting matches that normal people can watch for fun!

No more.

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

If life were like anime I would want to be in, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Full Metal Panic Fumoffu!

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I want to be in Read or Die...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

This is very similar to this thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28428/
Please search for similar topics before creating a new thread.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.