Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the most dangerous situation - Minitokyo

the most dangerous situation

page 1 of 1 15 total items

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

what is the most dangerous situation u were up against till now?did u hear me moooooooost dangerous...

*the man from jupiter*

hmmm face to face with a gator when I lived in Florida

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

Quote by Delta8hmmm face to face with a gator when I lived in Florida

u know i visited Florida 3 times .....so i know that there are a lot of crocodiles there...

*the man from jupiter*

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

The most dangerous situation?
well, when i have been in Disneyland in Paris, i was in a star wars park, and...
it's too embarassing, no, i must tell it someday....it must be now or never....
I couldn't take off the mask of Yoda!!!
Well, noone noticed it, maybe beacuse i was hiding it, i was acting like normal....
I finally did it.
The second situation was actually my friend's ,but I was with him durning the action.
We were hanging around in the streets in this damn Paris (i love Paris, don't take it serius)
Wy friend was trying to buy a mobile phone ,but he didn't know either English nor French well,
and he must have said something inadequate, and the seller run mad in Rampge on him, but this (propably) Secretary (a nice looking sec. ;)) saved us...

phew, that was close.

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

Falling out of a big agriculture mashine...It happens because my father had to stop suddenly and I flew out of the window! Four bones were broken....

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

The fight I was in with these two idiots, the one had a bate, fight didn't end in victory for either side, because I starting to get mad when for some reason they got scared.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

bloodsorrow

bloodsorrow

White Ball of Healing Light

The only one I can think of is falling off of a 25ft ladder. I was changing a flourescent bulb and I accidentally touched both contacts as I placed it in the socket. The shock sent me off the ladder and I fell flat onto concrete. I woke up with four cracked ribs and a concusion.

Hmm probably when I stood on the edge of a cliff and all of a sudden a puff of wind blew on my back and I alomst fell down never been so close to death before ^^

one time... i was hanging on a rope ladder from a helicopter over the ocean and a shark jumped up and bit the rope ladder and wouldn't let go. =O luckily i had my shark repellant and sprayed it... ooO wait... that was Batman =P

Quote by xaznxpepsixboixone time... i was hanging on a rope ladder from a helicopter over the ocean and a shark jumped up and bit the rope ladder and wouldn't let go. =O luckily i had my shark repellant and sprayed it... ooO wait... that was Batman =P

thats funny ( the batman part that is)

i would have to say when i was hanging off a overhang with jagged rocks under me till some one helped me up. i slipped ;)

Signature

dangerous situation?....mmmm....lets me think....dunno, dont remember ~_~

Signature Image

Quote by KireiLee

Quote by xaznxpepsixboixone time... i was hanging on a rope ladder from
a helicopter over the ocean and a shark jumped up and bit the rope
ladder and wouldn't let go. =O luckily i had my shark repellant and
sprayed it... ooO wait... that was Batman =P

thats funny ( the batman part that is)
i would have to say when i was hanging off a overhang with jagged rocks
under me till some one helped me up. i slipped ;)

If you saw the Batman movie w/ Adam West, you know what I'm talking about =P It's good stuff man. If you haven't seen it yet go watch it. That movie is full of 'The Most Dangerous Situations'

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Backflipping off a the roof of our school to prove I can.

Maybe just living here in Tondo is the most dangerous situation I've been in...

Signature

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Cracked the back of my head open and had to go to the hospital ER. So much blood.. *woozy* -_-
Almost got bitten by a diamondback rattlesnake in Florida..
I was so close to being struck but my dad crushed the snake's skull in with a golf club. ;)

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

Quote by CowboyBebopFreakCracked the back of my head open and had to go to the hospital ER. So much blood.. *woozy* -_-
Almost got bitten by a diamondback rattlesnake in Florida..
I was so close to being struck but my dad crushed the snake's skull in with a golf club. ;)

thank ur dad for being here with us in minitokyo...

*the man from jupiter*

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.