Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I love the 90's - Minitokyo

I love the 90's

page 1 of 1 10 total items

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

XD hahaha, anyone else watching or already saw, I love the 90's on VH1?

I don't get the point of reminiscing about the 90s. What's next? I Love Last Week?

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

lol, funny how they already have that too, well, if your like me and have a lot of time to burn, I watch this stuff, I cant watch too much anime because I dont cant get any more v.v, so I gotta watch these shows, well, Just I love the 90's o.O

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

never seen but It is surely cool!
hope I watch it soon!
afteralll we just need a couple years after the end of decade to start show the decade pack!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

I'm glad that I wasn't in the US during the early 90's... I moved out of the country and don't regret it ^^ hahah

x);;; i <3 the 80s was better... i <3 the 90s they keep repeating all teh sexy jokes an covering random song @____@!! but.. goo hal sparkx! an tha mo wha;s his name dude ^^

you know you're getting old if you can remember most of the stuff from these i love the *incert decade here* shows...

Too bad they just focus on the stuff they can easily make fun of. Some of the guests are just plain annoying...like that fat black lady. She deserves a rubber ball-gag!

=ã……=... I like 2000's Last day

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

The 90's wasnt that bad, back then that was when video gaming was good, sitcoms like Family Matters was at an all time high and those cool plaid shirts that everyone wore were in fashion in the entire decade and lets not forget Michael Jordan. :D

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.