Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese way of life... - Minitokyo

Japanese way of life...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Well, as everybody in this forum, I'm fond of manga and anime :)

But, I really love the japanese way of life too XD I had the chance to visit this country 2 years ago and now I dream about my next trip there :D

I've notice different things as : the excessive politeness, their "kitch attitude" ;) , their "group attitude" ...etc...

What about you ? Have you ever been in Japan ? And if not, what do you think about this country? Those people ? Their habit ?

Signature

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

i havent ever been to japan bu i really want to go. i'm learning japanese at my school ^^!

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i been to Japan not long ago,so i can say yes they are very polite ppl.They got good customer service in shopping mall and stores.They are also good in making the country clean,most good impression given to me is their restroom.

For others,i think their fashion and styles are all very good which make quite alot of ppl trying to learn it.The working ppl there are also very punctual for their work,in the morning can see lot of ppl rushing to work already.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Char-Aznabel

Char-Aznabel

*{~Phantom Pain~}*

i relly want to visit japan :( .... but my brother said that he will take me with him next year ;)

http://www.w6w.net/upload/03-07-2005/w6w_200507030732458db1c524.GIF

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Yes, visiting Japan is definitely one of my dreams. But then again, I'd love to visite so many countried that I don't know if I ever will... ^_^'

But I am very interested by the Japanese culture. And even though I've never been there, I've read quite a lot. Somehow, I found that one of the best ways to learn about their culture is through... a Japanese language study book! In fact, it's fascinating how much you can learn about a country's people by studying their language!

For example, the difference between a language you would use with your friend is majorly different from the one you would employ when talking to your teacher/ parents/ elders/ strangers/ etc. Every group requires a different form of respect and attitude.

They are extremely polite people and won't even correct you if you make a language mistake (even if you ask, in most cases!!). They hate precision because it might restrict the other and if there's something you shouldn't do, it's making the other feel ordered around or anything.

But not only that, Japanese (just like Chinese, I've found) are really patient and assiduous people. Everything they do, they do it 'till the end and they do it well. And I know what I'm talking about: one of my best friends is Chinese.

Furthermore, their respect of art is great. And the fact that art has to have a certain meaning is the rule number one of their creations. Just look at the ikebana! Simplicity and expression. Wow.

So yeah. It's great. Maybe, one day, I will go to Japan... *smile*

I haven't been to Japan I want to go. I'm into the culture, and I think its cool. If I had to take a trip someday I would want to go their. I have taken japanese language for 2 years. and had a chance to go this summer, but couldn't. Besides I get home sick to easy.

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Ive really want to go. When I think of Japan I think about the big buildings of Tokyo, sort of like New York. And I would like to visit a traditional Japanese temple.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

I was in Japan for 2 months and it was amazing...Had the luck to live in tokyo! You are right that there are many different kinds of lifestyle and general things. You have to know many things so that you do not make mistakes with the eating,the toilet,the talking etc. But Japan sure is the best country in the world!

Japan has a really nice standard of living. I visit Japan every summer (except this year, I decided to be a geek and go to summer school), and it's just wonderful there. The people are very polite, even if they think otherwise deep inside. Not sure if that's a good thing; well, it's better than saying it straight out like in... other... places. The streets are really clean and products are reliable and everything is very convenient there. I miss it already.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.