Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is Da Capo a Shoujo anime? - Minitokyo

Is Da Capo a Shoujo anime?

Tagged under Da Capo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

well, i see that there is much animes that got much girls but they are shonens anime because for that i make this question:

DC got, school romance, pretty girls, much cherry tree, romantics moment and much more, i hope that DC be a shoujo, i love the shoujo ^^

maldita42

maldita42

Live for the music

yes... i think too ... da Capo can be Shoujo... and... adventure ...
Da Capo is very cutie!!

Signature

I've thougth it was a shonen. I'm quite sure it's from a hentai or eichi game like To heat, Boys be, Pia Carrot, Sister Princess.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Da Capo is a anime

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

i don't think it was ever a hentai game its just a really sweet anime

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I would say it's a shoujo.
I watched it and I pretty sure it doesn't have hentai >_< Some ecchi, yes.

It's cute, a lot of girls around one only boy... Some episodes were plain boring... but I enjoyed the last couple of episodes.

Da Capo the anime isn't. If you're talking about where it was based off of, it was from an H-game. Believe or not, Da Capo was once a hentai game and its still is.

... wonder where I fail to make me understand...

You know, every other titles I've cited are anime too, but anime that come from hentai or eichi games, or at least some kind of relatinship games that are aimed for boys. I don't really know by example what category of games Sister Princess is.

And it isn't because an anime is sweet or have romance that it's automatically shoujo. And since it's from THAT kind of game, it's highly doubful that it's a shoujo.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

AoiDatenshi

AoiDatenshi

Wandering Datenshi

Quote by Eldawell, i see that there is much animes that got much girls but they are shonens anime because for that i make this question:
DC got, school romance, pretty girls, much cherry tree, romantics moment and much more, i hope that DC be a shoujo, i love the shoujo ^^

Um, more likely aimed for boys. Because of the original H-Game the series come from.
So, it's should be shounen.
But it do have all of the shoujo anime type.
Yet, lately it's hard to differentiate these kind of anime, whether shounen or shoujo.
Like, Shuffle!, Final Approach, Izumo, or other H-Game based anime.
Perhaps the more accurate category would be... Seinen.
(If I haven't made any mistakes, that is :) )

...and the angel falls from the heaven to the earth...

I think is Shonen anime......

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

No it is definitely not shoujo. It's a H-game and i dont think they target hgame at girl. Plus it is another one of those generic harem anime( one guy and lots of girl). Luckily, Da capo at least have a decent storyline.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Elda

Elda

501st Joint Fighter Wing

Quote by AoiDatenshi
Um, more likely aimed for boys. Because of the original H-Game the series come from.
So, it's should be shounen.But it do have all of the shoujo anime type.
Yet, lately it's hard to differentiate these kind of anime, whether shounen or shoujo.
Like, Shuffle!, Final Approach, Izumo, or other H-Game based anime.
Perhaps the more accurate category would be... Seinen.
(If I haven't made any mistakes, that is :) )

very well your words, but, in conclusion, is Da Capo a shoujo anime?
please, tell me that is true, i love the shoujo

I think Da Capo is shonen coz in D.C. or D.C. S.S. jyunichi is the most character

Sorry if my english is bad

Quote by IcExAlchemYDa Capo the anime isn't. If you're talking about where it was based off
of, it was from an H-game. Believe or not, Da Capo was once a hentai
game and its still is.

So was Air.

Da Capo was made after the eichi game but i think the anime got more ppl hooked then the game

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.