Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 manhwa ? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

So anyone read some ? - manwha are korean comics.

Most of the ones I've read are good but they aren't that great. But they provide a nice change, especially graphically.

I read Jewel, Models, Demon's diary, Hotblooded woman.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Oooh! So that's what it is! I read Demon Diary and PhD: Phantasy Degree.

I have read Demon Diary,too.It was not bad at all!

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I have browsed through demon diary and it seems interesting....

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

thkx for the info, to until this moment i did not have any clue about the manwa.

arigatou :)

:nya:

never heard of it soo thanx

i'll check it out

I read Shin Angyo Onshi (of course!) it is great! I also read Chonchu and Priest but... I find it a bit boring. When you close the book you feel empty, like if you just wasted your time (especially for chonchu). The art of Priest is interesting but the story gets slower and slower from the 4th volume. I only read these ones.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Korean comic? Well, the only one I've read is Eternity (I think that's hwo you spell it).

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

Huh... always wondered the difference between "manwha" and "manga"
i think Ragnorok is a manwha

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Of course I read Manwha. I read Ragnorok. That little devil Myung Jin Lee created it. He also served in the Korean Military. I am a bit sad that the series has stopped after just ten Manwha. I haven't read any other manwha that I know of but I love it anyway.

DIOmega

DIOmega

Disney Slayer

One of my favorite mangas (well then is isn't a manga but you have understood me^^) is a manwha. It is "Priest" of Hyung Min-Woo.
What is it about? It looks like a Far-west story and then are coming the zombies and the undead monsters ... ok... And to fight them a mysterious priest that seems not to be a regular church man...
If you know deadlands (role playing game books) then it is very very near of it.

The drawing is very special, very surprising on the first look, but after the first look, after the first reading... then it is your turn to like it or not.
Hate, violence, gore, suffering, love, Religious secrets and occultism are the main trame of this manwha.

If you want, search after Priest to make yourself an opinion^^ I don't read any other manwha for the moment but perhaps it will change.

ragnarok, faeries landing and kill me kiss me. Only read the 1st vol of kill me kiss me cause i didn't like it so i gave it to my friend.

FYI for anyone who is interested the words manhwa (korean) and manga (japanese) are both derived from the chinese words for drawings, man hwa (with hard accents on both words). Not sure if its pronounced the same way as korean but yeah. Just FYI ^^

I love ISLAND...

Currently looking for DEMON'S DIARY but can't find it anywhere... :(

Not really much in the way of Manwha around where I am, so I haven't had the opportunity to read any.

manhwa for life
living in korea for a while... you tend to read a lot
but most of them are korea only.... so....
theres a manhwa translation team if anyone is interested... http://korean-manhwa.cjb.net/

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I've only read one manwha so far and it's Kill Me Kiss Me. It's pretty good.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I'm pretty sure the word is "manhwa," as opposed to "manwha." Makes a difference in pronunciation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhwa

reboo

reboo

be a fan of reboo!

it is manhwa. i am korean. i should know. and i do know. :P
it sounds like manna when people say it, so then it gets written as manwha in english, which is wrong.

I suppose I'm the only one who expected this thread to be about Man-Fey.

Ok, I've changed the name of the thread.

Surprisingly I didn't know that Shin Angyo was a manhwa... probably because it's sometimes considered a manwha because it's published originally for Japan and the scenarist write the story in japanese... (and the french editor of it isn't known to publish manhwas)

I've started reading Goong.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.