Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Rotater [!] - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Rotater [!]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

http://www.ronald-dupont.com/panorama.zip

Instructions:

Download the file and extract the setup.exe onto yer desktop;
get yer favourite wallpaper on mt and save them on your dekstop (best in a folder called WALLPAPER)
no go to file and choose new wallpaper list. go to your recently made wallpaper folder and click one of them and then press the keys ctrl+a to select all and hit enter. now you may save this list on your HD with ctrl+s. now go to options and click o "preferences"

there, go to the tab options :P and choose the time interval in which the wallpapers should rotate, go to the tab desktop and choose the 2nd option "scale all images". then click the JPEG tab and choose the third option "no dither" click ok minimize the program and VOILA ;)

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I think it would be too confusing for me and I'm pretty happy with the one wallpaper I have (Thief 3 rules!).
Anyway, thanks for the interesting link and the detailed help text. :)

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

I've been using Wallpaper Changer for years. It'll use pictures from anywhere on your system, and all sorts of file extensions. Highly customizable.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

i was searching for one thanksies

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

have a program like that but bothers me to use ti! :sweat:

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Im using winwall 2.1, is free, easy to use and can resize big image without loss

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I use Webshots.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

I just switch by hand. Simpler, and less effort required ;p

Signature Image

Nasedo_Lyne

The Personifying Force

holy crap. I've been trying to get a wallpaper rotator from my friend for a month now. Thanks a bunch; you're like a mind reader. ^^

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

With Wallpaper Changer you can have it change the wall every minute to one a day or anything between. and it's free as well.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i manually change it :nya:

Signature

Laitainae

Laitainae

Nebby

XD I'm always changing my wallpapers around anyway.

;_; my RPG was canceled due to lack of interest and participation. It lives on in story form, though! You can read chapters 1 &2 at http://johnnyistdeyummy.deviantart.com

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

i prefer WinWall ^^

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well, thanks for the link... but I'm actually used StyleXP... XD

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

If you use The KDE window manager in Linux/Unix this is already a built in option.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

I seldom change my wallpaper since my brother always erases it. He want our desktop to be neat and simple.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

I prefer manual to change walls depending on how I feel...... XD

jadedmilky

jadedmilky

self-confessed hentai

coolios! Will have to d/l this program sometime then, I could use some wallpaper rotationX3 Thanks!

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

very neat. thanks for the tips. i'll have ta try this

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Boko

Chocobo Class S

I agree with all manual changers *lol*

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Quote by PTGIf you use The KDE window manager in Linux/Unix this is already a built in option.

Indeed, i use that. There is also built-in wallchanger in MAC OS X. Windows really hasn't got even that far yet.

Well I used Quick changer since it was really small file size and NO install. I just ran the exe and it worked great. Same options as Winwall too. Now i dont care how much my wallpaper changes.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

I use wallpaper cycler 2.1, best program Ive found so far, can change you wallpaper once a month or once a minute, (mine is set for every 5 minutes)you set up a file and it picks from that, and you can add files recusivley from another file.
Elwood

Magi606

The Divine

Very cool...I've been thinking about using one because I would like a variety of wallpapers to display on my desktop without the effort of having to choose one. Man this takes a while to type I broke my thumb on saturday so I think im not going to bother with spell checking any more of my posts =P

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.