Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Harry Potter Traduction Help - Minitokyo

Harry Potter Traduction Help

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Bellatrix

Bellatrix

Miracle

Hi everybody !
I'm a fan of Harry Potter and... hum I'm not english... well, it's so hard for me and for all the non english people to read the last book ^^
I bought it the 16th but I've only read the first chapter -.-
So... please Help !
(I'm very sorry if my english is bad...)

Signature Image< Adopt a Neopet ! Please !
Wolves//HP//Unicorns//FMA:Lust

You know if you write what help you need exactly, it would be easier... but wouldn't it better to ask help on the french forums of Harry Potter ? I'm sure that some have already read that. If it's about the 6th, I can't help you since I haven't read yet the 6th book but I've read the five other in english.... By the way, I'm french too.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Well... there's a solution..... buy the book in french ^^ i supose that there's in french....(i can't see bad english in your sentences ^^)
Don't you know other languages? Spanish? Portuguese? je n pas fransais ^^ and the translations may be dificult....to french

The french books aren't out yet.

Signature

Bellatrix

Bellatrix

Miracle

The french book come out the 1st october 2005 ^^

Signature Image< Adopt a Neopet ! Please !
Wolves//HP//Unicorns//FMA:Lust

Zellie

^^

Bellatrix, you should ask other little french like you who have already read the book :) If you need help, contact me ^^

Bellatrix, tu devrais demander à des petits francais comme toi qui ont deja lu le livre :) si tu as besoin d'aide, fais moi signe ^^

Signature

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Quote by BellatrixThe french book come out the 1st october 2005 ^^

really? i knew that it came out world wide on the 16 of july, but i figured it would be in other languages too, since it was one big release date.

ive read it, but im not French... however, i might be able to help you a little. its weird sometimes, because its set in England, so she throws in British slang, which can throw anyone off.

Well since she's british, it isn't surprising that she uses british slang. I'm quite disappointed to learn there's an american version... since I've thougth I could buy my books in the States or by amazon.com (really cheaper)... but considering than some say that the difference are more important than just changing some words by their american equivalent (eg football -> soccer), I think I will buy the british one.

Signature

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

i think its weird that they change more things then stuff like that. cause, well, some of the stuff is confussing, but other stuff really adds some British character. like... making out/kissing = snogging? whats with that? but it really reminds you that the characters are British.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well i guess i can help too, i'm french, i've read all six of them in english, and from what i've heard from my friends who read it in french, i'm sure i hate the change in names and places...

PM me if you still need help ^_^. and maybe i'll make you a glossary of names / places from english to french, so if i translate it, i can still use the english names which i prefer XP

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.