Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime? - Minitokyo

Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime?

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Me? Uhhh....
Yeah.... I'm so soft-hearted!!!! But crying doesn't make you weak right? It's just an unbearable emotion!
I cried while watching Angelic Layer, when Hatoko got beaten for the first time and when said to Mizaki: "Prove that being small doesn't make you weak, please Mizaki promise me" And I also cried when Anime Groove Adventure Rave showed the episode of Elie, she was gonna die at that episode, Haru was so emotional....

Ok how 'bout you????

If no, you're stone-hearted!!!

If yes, you have a heart-o-gold!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Mobbs

Mobbs

Apocalytptic Leecher

Darn the Soft-Heart of mine. I cried while watching Kanazuki No Miko, Saikano, Ai Yori Aoshi, and Kimo Ga Nomozu Eien.

Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Cry? what does this cry mean? lol
anyway iv never cried about anything (except when i was a baby) so i cant really say i ever feel really sad about anything on TV or in the movies. its all fake anyway. course im a guy and weve been taught not to cry about anything our whole lives. EX:
Mike(my friend): I just cut my arm off.
Matt(me): thats sucks. i guess you cant play video games anymore.
Mike: guess so. toss me a soda.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

nah, although Im a sucker for dramatic anime I've yet to cry to one. The closest was Saikano though...man, those 3 last eeps..were hell, I was majorly depressed for like a week.

*slaps himself* damn pussy

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Only on the most heart-felt anime scenes. Would I cry over Doraemon and Nobita gettin chased by a rat? NO!!!

But seeriously, only those classic scenes that are so touching it would push a ganstah into tears. I can't recall some, but I definitely watched some anime that made me cry. Oh, I remember the part in Slam Dunk that made me kinda sad.

Kung meron naman dapat iyakan bakit di ba, noh?

Signature

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

Well of coarse. I like dramatic scenes and when the sad moment comes, I was crying even after it started n_n.

Signature Image

I dont cry. but when theres a hella tyte part like hella tyt fight scene i do get goosebumps from the anticipation.

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

kimi ga for me

Not for me. I just get sad sometimes.

cry is too much, but i do feel sad sometime.

LOL i try not to cry i mean i might tear up but as of now i still have not cried during an anime but if you like sad anime then definitely watch air(tv) and KImi GA Nozumi Eien those are the saddest but two of the best animes you will ever watch

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Nah.. I've never cried cuz of an anime, not even durin' Grave of the Fireflies and Saikano.
I feel their emotions, but I don't weep.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

Quote by SharinganKnightnah, although Im a sucker for dramatic anime I've yet to cry to one. The closest was Saikano though...man, those 3 last eeps..were hell, I was majorly depressed for like a week.
*slaps himself* damn pussy

i agree that is very sad anime, even i cried at the end, yes thats right a guy isn't afraid to show his feelings, but every time i think about i think about my girlfriend

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Almost every time xD haha but I'm never sad in anime which are not dramas. Something like Shonen anime doesn't make me sad at all. Somehow there's no sad atmosphere.

Mostly all the time when there is >_<

Depends on the anime, but its not unlikely to happen.
I dont cry, but i get water in my eyes.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Yup....i cry at everything....sad things, happy things u name it!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

LabyKusha

The Zombie

The endings to the Chobits and Ororon mangas made me cry. But they made my friends cry too so it cant be that wierd.

"OMG, There's a BEAR in my oatmeal!!!"

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

yea most ov the time so that i watch anime alone so no one can c me cryin' if theres sad moment ^_^!!

It depends on the situation. Normally i don't unless something happens. (i.e. Besties {Not sure if ppl remember that} Dinobot's death - cried till the end of the show...........yeah ^_^' ), so unless somehting happens and its very emotional i don't usually cry.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

sooo many rtimes, in naruto, full metal alchins chrono crusade ;_;

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Millennium Actress is when I cried the hardest b/c of an anime. I highly recommend it. :D

I cried at the end of Cowboy Bebop. It was sad and I knew this was the last episode.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)

I don't cry over anime very much, the storylines aren't good enough. Only a few anime have moved me paticularly much.

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.