Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime? - Minitokyo

Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime?

page 13 of 13 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 308 total items

ellymate

loveless angel

oh i cry each time i see something sad or even almost sad,hmmm i'm like a cry-baby when something impress me....:))

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

chibiyousei

chibiyousei

Hon No Mushi

Yes I cried when Nuriko died in Fushigi Yuugi, and I cried when L died in Death Note.

almost but not really because the I I was deeply moved by the scenes.

no i don't but in sad scene i feel sad sad sad and very sad

Kimberley

xoxo

No, I've never cried over an Anime once. I do feel sad but still, i don't find it anything to cry over.

Oh I cry when I get attached to the characters, and it's all emotional.
Like in Elfen Lied, Ayashi no Ceres, Zero no Tsukaima,
T____T
But I don't on light stuffs, or when they haven't done the anime in such a way that I can get attached.

yes

I cry because of the sad moments in anime~ wimp, much? D:

I have cried a couple of times while watching anime. I cried near the end of My Neighbour Totoro and I cried on the 3rd last episode of Cowboy Bebop. I didn't know it would move me so much. I cried reading volume 16 of Fruits Basket although at first I was unaware until the pages got wet. I never used to be a softie!

Uhmmm... idk... havent cried so far... ^^

4n0th1n9

4n0th1n9

se7en

Depends on the moment, and most of the time just a sad feeling, and teary, but no crying!

i cried during my primary school times when watching pokemon @@

Usaully never. Stellars death was the only scene in any anime that i've seen that even made me sad

Signature

I don't cry, but I get sad occasionally, if a character I like dies or something.

Yes, all the time, lol. I remember crying in Yu Yu Hakusho when Genkai "died", and at the end of Berserk (kind of a random series to cry about, I know) when all the happiness the Band of the Hawk found together was just ruined by Griffith's greed.

Yes in emotion-loaded scenes like some in 'Hotaru no Haka' and 'Chobits' ends.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

i don't cry over anime an d i rarely cry over movies. i just sometimes get stuff in my eyes.... :P

i cried so much when watching Episode 22 from Lucky Star.. Konata her father and Kanata.. so sad, they loved each other so much T__T

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

I monstly dont cry in animes, only few animes made me cry, like Air, Elfen Lied, Honey and Clover...

and ive never cried in any movie.

I cried when I was reading one piece (the sad moment of course), when i watched the anime, no second cry.
I feel like crying when i saw bad anime, i give that anime applauses for wasting my time.

page 13 of 13 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 308 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.