Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime? - Minitokyo

Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime?

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I cried 3 times during the last ep of Pretear, thats just weak.
*Sigh*

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Sometimes I do feel like crying, but no tears come out of my eyes unless it's really sad.

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

sometime for me

Crying, right? Meaning...that you scream and wail? Or just have some tears in your eyes?

Well, depends on the scene really. At most, so far, I only get tears in my eyes. Then again, I rarely watch anime, but I love anime. Anime is scarce and hard to come by in my situation and location.

If it's a really emotional scene, then, yeah, I've cried about it.

avinery

Shinn Asuka

Sometimes I cry, but it depends on the scenes, If it really super-duper, extremly sad, then I will cry.

Signature

Kudoki

C.A.P.T.A.I.N

I can't!!i don't know why but i can't cry.although it's the very sadest moment!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Definately, especially with any kind of fiction including anime\manga.
we

no i dun cry... i get touched/overwhelmed by emotions/emotional but no tears... so far...

I cry whenever the characters are upset or crying. I'm so soft-hearted >.<
i cried so much in Pom Poko and it was really embarassing because i saw it in the movies and people were staring.

Signature Image
DON'T CLICK HERE!!!
I'M WARNING YOU!!!
YOU'D BETTER NOT!!!
Well, don't blame me if you do. I did warn you.
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Reisha

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

Don't ask me.... I cry, when there's someone dying. I just can't hold my tears back in sad love storys....

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

Quote by reisha-jordanI cry whenever the characters are upset or crying. I'm so soft-hearted smiley

me too!!! haha.. i really can't help it.. the simplest scenes can make me cry...

Signature

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I get teary-eyed if it is something upsetting, but not too bad, and if it gets really dramatic, like one of my favorite characters dying and everybody doesn't want him/her to die, then I might cry.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

I've never found myself crying in an anime series. But I've definitely been very depressed about certain scenes...

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

To everybody who cried,

Crying does'nt mean that you are weak! Thank God for it! Coz you have a soft-heart that can help you Have Eternal Life with Jesus in Heaven! Peace! ^_^ :D

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I am a total marshmallow inside :D, I didn't cry before I saw "Grave of the Fireflies", but after seeing that I learned to sympathize with the character more...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

I get teary-eyed the most of the times, but when its a dramatic situation i cry (in anime or manga)

For example i get teary today when i was watching elfen lied.
i dont think that is bad, is more like the sensitive that you are.

:nya:

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i dont well i do sometimes

my eyes get watery, but that's just about it

Signature Image

I dont like to cry in front of people but anime seems to be the exception for me

Signature Image

poonman

poonman

anime rockz..

aaaahhhhh!!! I can't help it.. :( I will cry whenever there is sad moments..especially in gundan seed , chrono crusade ( really sad both hero and heroin died ), full metal alchemist and a lot more ...(* sob..)

Signature

Anime lover..!!!
Can't LIVE without them..!!!

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Yeah... I cried when Cagalli's father died in Gundam Seed... the song + scene were both heartwrenching.... T_T

poonman

poonman

anime rockz..

yeah.. ep 40 was the most sad ep..same in gsd where stellar died (sad) while in chrono crusade I cried non-stop in the whole ep..lucky me I was watching anime alone..if not it will be very embarassing.. :(

why would anyone make this disscussion..????it make me wanna cry again..( *sob..)

Signature

Anime lover..!!!
Can't LIVE without them..!!!

zink

zink

cookie?

i cry when there is a sad scene. i stopped watching kimi ga because it was too depressing for me and i found myself crying too much. i think i cried in naruto too. then there's chrono crusade which was sad in the end. in fma, i cried at the end because i loved the anime so much and it finally ended XD until i found out about the movie. that's all i can come up with.

Signature Image

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.