Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime? - Minitokyo

Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime?

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Yes (\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Hm, not yet.. but there are quite a few sad scenes that really tear me up (is crying of the heart counted ?), but nvr really sad enuff till got tears.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

I don't cry... I think :P I havent seen so mutch sad anime yet ;P

i'm a pretty emotionless person when it comes to facing scenes that make the average person cry. i've seen a *lot* of anime, but to date, the only series to make me cry were chrno crusade and the third-to-last episode of wolf's rain.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i do! the sad parts! even though i know that it isn't real, i still cry. samge thing with everything else that's sad... T_T

im a softie, anything remotely sad gets me crying

wow a lot of people that cried about anime
i cried about some anime to
like kimi ga nozomu eien and air and chrno crusade

i'm very soft hearted (but that's healthy right?)

and i think there are more tearjerking anime around

I do! Not that I like sad endings and scenes but it just gets to me!

well x3 i usually don't cry..i feel sad and sometimes i got water on my eyes if there's a dramatic scene..but crying..mm..not allways..depends on the situation..

ItakoLina

ItakoLina

{No Rain cant get the Rainbow}

I cry when there is a sad scene yes..Im a crybaby

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

I cry! A bunch of times in anime and manga....Let's seee.....In Fruits basket, Gundam Seed (oh, my gosh...i cry every time i see Kira cry!!!!), Loveless....anime's like that.... I've also cryed when i read manga...god! Don't even get me started, i have such a long list.......I'm such a dork....@_____@ But i am a girl, so its alright...(but that dosen't mean im some kind of wimp! Don't get me wrong either!!! ;) )

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

I don't cry in reality lol..sad animes would make u cry inside but that's ok..it just softens ur heart a bit ;) IF you are looking for an emotional, humorous, yet meaningful anime, it would be Air. It has only 12 eps tho..which made me pretty upset becuz it's so good.

Anmras

Pockey!

What's the point of a sad scene if you're not gonna cry over it??

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

I have never cried on a anime

ive almost cry, my eye gt wet ,( i hate crying) whe i watch samurai x, reflexion(or is it?) the one that kenshin died, man that was sad,,,

I have to admit I did on "Grave of the fireflies". I've also become a little teary on a few
others.

i hold it in, my eyes would get watery and i would look away from the com. to look at my clock behind me (an excuse for myself not to watch) it has become a habit actually aha.

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

um come close i guess, but nope not yet

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

yeah, actually i do... i'm not totally ashamed of it, either. xD i'm really sensitive and i like to relate to the characters of the anime i'm watching. for example, i've cried while watching fruits basket tons of times and i cried when kenshin left kaoru in rurouni kenshin. my boyfriend thinks i'm a dork because of it, but i know he loves me and doesn't mind it anyway. xD

Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Well... Thanks guys... for your replies.... Hehehe... Well boys... what do you cry in? I know! getting dumped by girls... hihihi... No, but seriously, I think some of you guys can't just admit it... ;) Oh well can't force you anyway! :hmpf:

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

That's why i always watch anime on my own... from time to time i tend to be emotional :p

Signature

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

I did once, I think it was to Blue Submarine No. 6

but I do get emotional from time to time

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Candie

Candie

Mystical

I never meant to cry at sad parts of an anme like Full Moon Wo Sagashite, but sometimes it's just so sad that I have to cry. Well sometimes I cry because the endings are sweet. I'm so useless.

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

Yes, I cry!!!!
Whenever its a sad moment my tears start to fall *snif*

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.