Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime? - Minitokyo

Do you cry whenever there's a sad moment in Anime?

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Tears comes to my eyes in about any dramatic scene.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

All the time,it seems. I can cry up to 10 minutes whenever something terrible happens in anime,but if I don't cry, I just get water in my eyes and blink it out. xD

Blademast3R

Blademast3R

Full Metal Panic !

My eyes often fill with tears but i can't say that i cry....i cry rarely and quietly.

Signature
ESRB Notice : Game experience may change during online play !!!
FMP-The-Second-Raid
Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic

Vasaga

Vasaga

The Crazed Designer

Hack sign.
when the baby grunty dies.
IT WAS SO SAD.

it made me angry too

Signature

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

SOME story plots ARE MADE TO BE SAD. Even though it would be fiction or sci-fi , I just can't stand when characters i like dies!

At the end of Wolfs Rain, so sad they all had to die T.T

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I tear up, when dust hits my eye after cutting through a piece of wood up high with a power saw. I think if you set in your mind that so and so is real, cause you can relate somehow or have seen enough episodes, then when something dramatic happens and it moves you - the anime has done a good job.

-repeat-

never ~_~

Signature Image

Aha.... I cry if there is a sad moment in the anime series that I am watching..... I easily cry with those.....

I cry if theres a character that I love die.....like Rossette and Chrno in Chrno Crusade.

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

I cry whenever i see tears on any character even if the situation isnt that sad...
I cried for cagalli just the other day...

-Gamer-

G for Game

almost never really

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

While I've never cried while watching an anime I have felt for the character during a sad scene (Fatal Fury The Motion Picture comes to mind).

I really cried only three times: when Spike Spiegel died, when Nicholas D. Wolfwood died and when Ichigo talks to his mother soul, while he's fighting against that Hollow which seems a fish with a doll at the end of its antenna.
Then, when there are sad moments, I get water in my eyes, but never let them flow out.

I actually get pretty close to crying..and I'm a guy!

Beginner Artist Here!

- I can Draw Eyes!

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

I very rarely cry to be honest, and don't think I can think of an anime that brought me to tears. Grave of the fireflies moved me, but I just didn't cry. :\ One movie that made me cry though was Elephant Man by David Lynch. (Not anime I know, but still an amazing movie!) :)

I'm a soft hearted guy. >>
And most times I do, or get sad and feel like i'm about to. I cried the first episode of Naruto during the sad part where Iruka talked to Naruto. There's a bunch more I can't think of.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hehe just updating my forum! :D

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

if it'an anime that gets me just right ~hand over heart~ then yup, the tears be aflowin ^_^

I would never cry on a sad anime, the saddest i've been is when my chest starts having painful sadness and i cant blink :(

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

I've never cried watching anime, though it made me feel sad at certain touching moments.

I did when Tatara and Suzuno in Fushigi yuugi died at the same moment...
what makes me cry more is the background music... Wakatteita Hazu...

Mikofake

unforgiven...

no...I ardly cry when I see a touching moment in anime...I cry only when I see a image that woluld connect to my personal life, I somehow place myself in that person's possition

i often get emotional with anime - in fact i often have feelings that match whats happening. and i've often been emotional even about watching some eps, when to watch, how and stuff according to what happened or what i think will happen. i have cried sometimes (spoiler:: when Haku in Naruto died) and i have been shocked (spoiler:: when Haruka in Kimi ga Nozomu Eien gets hit by the car).

being a guy ofcourse has little to do with it lol - guys have the same feelings and are sometimes even more emotional than girls, but i think its mostly character.

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 308 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.